Reviews for Proud and Prejudiced
LindavO chapter 5 . 3/9
Hey,

Just a quick question. Are you going to continue this? Cause I really liked it!
Guest chapter 5 . 12/3/2014
You can not stop this story, please update pleaaase ! I beg you . I love all your stories! Please ends this!
Guest chapter 1 . 12/3/2014
You can't stop this story, please update pleaaase ! I beg you . I love all your stories! Please ends this! Please
twenty four7bade chapter 5 . 10/20/2014
Lol what a cliff hanger to leave this at lol. Hope u continue it!
Guest chapter 5 . 3/22/2014
Just please do an ending to this story, please please please :))))
Guest chapter 1 . 11/24/2013
i NEED an update! pleeeaaaasssseeeee :p
Guest chapter 1 . 10/6/2013
pleeeeeeeeeeeease update I want to know what happens next in chapter6 so pleeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeease update and fast before I start pulling my hair out. :]
Guest chapter 4 . 9/2/2013
Pleeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeee eeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeese update from chapter 5
Ailodierap chapter 1 . 8/13/2013
Hello! I am happy to inform you that your fic, 'Proud and Prejudiced', has been nominated for a Topaz Award, designed to be for the best in the fandom. Please go down there to check it out, and to nominate your personal favourite fics at this link...
topic/108350/94061755/1/Nominations-August-2013
Or failing that, click 'Forums' at the top of the page, then 'TV', then 'Victorious', then click 'The Topaz Awards 2013' (we should be at the top of the list), then just click the 'Nominations - August 2013' thread!
Chantel0319 chapter 5 . 8/6/2013
Love it! :D please continue it soon!
TwistedVictorious chapter 5 . 7/29/2013
This was the cutest chapter so far. I just wish they had managed to kiss. Please update soon!
Guest chapter 1 . 7/27/2013
please update soon as possible
Mari chapter 5 . 7/25/2013
Oh. My. God. I LOOOOOVE this fic, and I NEED to know what's next! I love how you named the RV and the car! Also, your Beck is wonderful, I love him too. Jade -even though it's an AU- has the essence of Jade West and that is wonderful. The fact that you portray so damn flawlessly the other victorious characters (Trina, Sinjin, even Mrs. Lee) makes me like this fic even more. Hope you update soon! :)
The.zoalord.archanfel chapter 5 . 7/25/2013
omg! I love your fic! And the fact that jade and sinjin are best friends is too cute!
boughtthedream chapter 5 . 7/25/2013
I think Beck and Jade had hot passionate sex that woke up all surrounding neighbors.

Why won't you write me smut?

I love this chapter. I love Sinjin as Jade's BFF and I love that Beck and Jade went on a date.

Great job Khay.