Reviews for Soup Kitchen
reader chapter 1 . 2/22/2014
wonderful! such a heart-warming story. it truly is beautiful 3
Amydiddle chapter 1 . 5/15/2013
Khiori chapter 1 . 4/14/2013
This was really good. Sometimes the only way to heal a torn up heart is spending time with other hearts in similar condition. Shayera and Wally have such a good familial dynamic, he really is the brother she needs.
Dante 101 chapter 1 . 4/13/2013
Ah, cute brotherly-sisterly bonding.
HeartsDragon chapter 1 . 3/28/2013
God i love Wally! He's absolutely adorable and so caring :D
Great story, i don't really read about Shayera often but i really enjoyed this one!
Do I read too much chapter 1 . 2/25/2013
Cute! So cute, and such an interesting portrayal of Shayera!
Anticsareme chapter 1 . 12/29/2012
Brother-Sister bonding time!
Loki's Son chapter 1 . 12/27/2012
I finally read it! XD Great exploration of Shayera's shift from self centered grump back to selfless hero. She just needed to get out and discover that people COULD forgive her even if she couldn't forgive herself. Leave it to Wally to have the master plan AND to drop hints about John. We all know where those lead. *smirks*

Another fantastic job! Oh, and I just read "Thanagarian Chpt. 6" excellent work there as well. The Shayera Specialist does get around. ;)
MissMary chapter 1 . 12/20/2012
Neat little story.
balletangel19 chapter 1 . 12/3/2012
This is so sweet. I really love this story.
random-jack chapter 1 . 12/3/2012
Just can't beat a good old Shayera/Wally story. You wrote both perfectly in my opinion, the best oneshot i've read for JL. Thank you
Kyer chapter 1 . 12/3/2012
Dextra2 chapter 1 . 12/3/2012
ShiyaHawk chapter 1 . 12/3/2012
Wally can get through to anyone, including Shayera. It was good to see how Shayera started opening herself back up to the public as the story progressed. I have always loved the brother-sister bond the two share and it was portrayed wonderfully here. Awesome job! :)