Reviews for There She Goes
PoisonApple911 chapter 1 . 6/11/2013
I love it! And the ending.. Aww so cute. I like the theme of this oneshot and the basic idea of it. It's a nice read. And this work is, to say the least, more than admirable.
JenJenJen13 chapter 1 . 1/1/2013
This really is one of my favorites too and definitely illustrates why you're such a good writer- you don't need any out-of-the-ordinary events or any life-or-death situations to get these two characters to interact, and you write them so well you can turn the smallest sort of thing-them having a race, in this case-into everything Takako's thinking, everything Shinji's thinking, every little thing going through their minds that makes them want to be together and every reason why they AREN'T.

Really really really impressive stuff and not just for this story but for all of them too! YOU'RE AN INSPIRATION WHETHER YOU BELIEVE IT OR NOT

OTP OTP OTP!
pusa.is.me chapter 1 . 12/3/2012
"Thank you," she mumbled to his neck, her voice muffled, soft, like a dream. For not giving up.

Sigh. I still feel teary-eyed every time I read that line.

SQUEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEE EEE.

I can't believe you finally posted this. I think I'm going to cry now. But seriously, every single time I read this, I feel all warm and happy inside. Not the kind of fuzzy wuzzy butterflies-and-bunnies in my stomach, but a deep warmth settling, like the feeling you get when you're back home after a long day. Or something.

There are so many kinds of awesome in this story, and I just LOVE LOVE LOVE it.

(And, uhh, okay, I've stopped writing for BR a long time ago buuuut . . . I guess it's time to TRY again?)