Reviews for Opportunities Misused
Guest chapter 1 . 11/2/2015
Holy shit, this made me so sad on so many levels.
It was lovely, though.
But...damn.
PablosGirl chapter 1 . 10/26/2013
I just found your story...and I fell in love with it.
I really loved how James showed him what Sirius could've had if he had taken the chance.
And then the ending...now I'm imagining how it would've gone on...thank you for this excellent story!
Definately marked as a favourite!
PablosGirl
I Double Dare You chapter 1 . 3/21/2013
This was perfect. It was beautiful. I can't begin to make you understand how much I loved this. It was sad, it was wistful, reminiscent of what could have been and yet it was so hopeful and sweet. Everyone in it was perfect and I'll admit that I may have just cried a little but I can't even tell which emotions caused such a thing. Truly wonderful. Thank you for writing it!
Guest chapter 1 . 2/7/2013
This is so sweet and sad. It's very well written and has a beautiful plot. I just love it so much, you are an amazing writer.
awakeatnight chapter 1 . 1/28/2013
Thought I would pop over and check out some of your stories and I LOVED this. The flashbacks at the beginning were perfect, those little moments that could have meant the world or absolutely nothing at all. It was a little sad just how much he missed out on by not taking chances those chances with Remus, but the ending was beautiful because and makes up for it. Great job!
Children of the Shadows chapter 1 . 1/4/2013
Oh gosh, the PERFECT christmas story ever!
Padfoot7411 chapter 1 . 12/10/2012
AWWW I LOVED THIS! Ghost James nearly brought me to tears though.
TheHuntersMoon chapter 1 . 12/4/2012
Awwwww :') that was beautiful hehe. Felts a bit emotional actually when he didn't believe it when he woke up! MOONY LAVS YOU PADFOOT! Hehe! PADFOOT LAVS YOU TOO MOONY! This is a brilliant story :D x

Hunter x
Bottlebrush chapter 1 . 12/4/2012
What a beautiful early Christmas present. I love this story. The characterisation is very good, specially Remus. And James, clever James to find this way of letting Harry have a happy childhood.
A Christmas Carol with only one ghost. But it's enough.
AtraThestral chapter 1 . 12/4/2012
Oh my god that was so cute I could die. And so beautifully written! I simply loved it:3
Lizzy0308 chapter 1 . 12/3/2012
Magnificent! Really beautiful. God I wish canon really was like that. Was this posted on the Remus x Sirius lj community. Man I feel like I'm missing good stuff. You are a beautiful writer. Thanks for sharing this
TechNomaNcer28 chapter 1 . 12/3/2012
OOHHH!OH MY GOOOOD!You wrote something! _!Do you how utterly happy it makes me to see something from you?! No really,and all because i just know that i'll end up happy reading it!XD!
Well,apart from the obvious love for this story,the scenes here,the events and how you added the subtle things in there showing their feelings!The moments,past,evvvverything!Gosh,I'm sooo in love with this!I could feel everything when i read this!
Kimmimaru chapter 1 . 12/3/2012
So sweet and so sad! :( Poor Siri! I want to hug him...unfortunately hugging fictional characters is impossible. Excellent Job on this one, even though I do enjoy more smut but hey I'm a perv. :p