Reviews for TORCH WOOD - Equestria
The Audiotorian chapter 9 . 1/30/2013
Woah, great chapter! But gah! The cliff-hangers! Anything but cliff-hangers! It's good to see you're still working on this though. Keep up the good work!
NoctourneOfShadows chapter 9 . 1/28/2013
Trixie? Ah shit, a magician on the loose. Continue please *Bows head*
The Audiotorian chapter 8 . 12/29/2012
Ooo. That's harsh Gilda. But they had it coming. Great chapter by the way. Can't wait for the next!
The Audiotorian chapter 7 . 12/29/2012
Ch. 7 was alright. Kinda uneventful, like ch. 6. But the part at the end kept me entertained! :]
The Audiotorian chapter 6 . 12/25/2012
Ch. 5 was great! I like the whole 'WTF is going on' in ch. 4 and then ch. 5 is all like 'lets go back in time to explain what's happening to the readers'. I'm lovin' the story so far! Great job!
The Audiotorian chapter 5 . 12/24/2012
Ch. 4 was a great chapter. I love the whole, 'just as we planned', outlook of it. But all in all, great chapter. (I also liked the word-play on "Neighpal"). Gilda didn't seem to be as much of a bad*ss as she usually is in the fight scene. I just think she would've put up more of a fight. Unless she wanted to get captured! *Gasp!* But anyway, hope you have a great Christmas!
The Audiotorian chapter 3 . 12/23/2012
Another marvelous chapter if I do say so myself. The bi-ness is always welcomed too! I don't know if that is already included in later chapters, but I wouldn't mind seeing some 'serious' bisexual moments between characters. You go ahead and determine what you believe 'serious' should mean. I mean, you are the author. And what do you mean by 'The Elements' fillies'? I'm guessing the mane 6 have kids now? That's some junked up shizel in my opinion. But again, new ideas are always welcomed. Can't wait to read the next chapter tomorrow night. Which is, Christmas Eve! Woot woot!
The Audiotorian chapter 2 . 12/23/2012
Oh my God. I got chills on the last line of chapter 2. You have extremely good writing skills. I loved the darkness of the story with Gilda getting wasted and Luna opening up about her past troubles with Nightmare Moon while exposing Gilda's feelings as well. I'm certain that I will enjoy this story. And I now progress to chapter 3!
The Audiotorian chapter 1 . 12/23/2012
Haha! I love the intro. in the first chapter. It adds a good vibe to the whole of the story and the author. All in all, great start to a story! Now, I shall continue onward and upward! Er- something like that. What would you say in reference to reading? Hmm... I'll have to get back to you on that.
NoctourneOfShadows chapter 8 . 12/14/2012
This is exciting, but I'm the only one reviewing this story which sucks. I do honestly love this fic. Hope you keep it up which you will probably.
NoctourneOfShadows chapter 7 . 12/11/2012
OMG! Hilarious, Gilda becoming a filly fooler HaHaHa
NoctourneOfShadows chapter 6 . 12/10/2012
Yay another great chapter. You have really good writing.
NoctourneOfShadows chapter 5 . 12/7/2012
Now, This is getting Awesome!, Can't wait for the next mission
NoctourneOfShadows chapter 3 . 12/5/2012
Good Chapter, can't wait for the next one
NoctourneOfShadows chapter 2 . 12/4/2012
Nice Torchwood follow up, this was great, I loved the Doctor Whooves? fic, My OC was in there for a bit, but he's no Torchwood materiel, just an artist, I love this fic though keep it up