Reviews for Rise of the Guardians: Black Friday
Guest chapter 8 . 3/29/2014
HOLE. H-O-L-E. a hollow place in a solid body or surface.
WHOLE. W-H-O-L-E. all of; entire.
NOT THE SAME!
Dead Wolf Walking chapter 13 . 12/4/2013
Awesome, never thought you guys will make one. I'l look forward to it
NarnianGuardian chapter 12 . 11/11/2013
That was a great story! I read it all today an the last part was absolutely amazing. I want to say more but I can't explain how great it was!
Raven Frost chapter 9 . 7/15/2013
... *Starts crying* Waaaaa! I'M GOING.. TO KILL PITCH AND PUT HIS HEAD UP BROKENSTARS BUTT! MY POOR JACK DX AAAHHHH !
Guest chapter 5 . 7/15/2013
PITCH YOUR SO GONNA DIE! BUT THIS TIME I'M NOT AN I REPEAT NOT GOING TO SHOW ANY MERCY WHAT SO EVER! HOW DARE U WORK WIT THAT PIECE OF $ &# I BET YOUR MOMS A LOUD OF C $# XD but I love your story.
Raven Frost chapter 2 . 7/15/2013
Flint u better step off or I'll CLAW it worthless face off! D8 Dont ever hurt Jack Frost ever!
Tanisha chapter 12 . 4/10/2013
I see that you have all the spots full. If you need four or more characters for the next one please let me know. I do not have facebook or twitter, but I do have tumblr. It is
Rain of the Forest chapter 8 . 1/12/2013
OKAY! Is Flint still a bad guy or WHAT!
ILikeToSneeze chapter 12 . 1/7/2013
This was a great story, the chapters were really believable!
Hinode no Kasumi chapter 12 . 1/3/2013
This was a wonderful story. It truly melted my heart. T_T
angeloflight125 chapter 12 . 1/1/2013
I love this story and now you won't kill me because I favorited it! :)
Ami683 chapter 10 . 12/29/2012
What if Jack tries to go on a quest to discover what really happened to old self, the person who used to be Jack Frost. Pitch could try to make Jack realize that he could be destroyed also. Just an idea.
Ami683 chapter 4 . 12/29/2012
Cool. I LOVE how you do the characters talking, you guys should write a book together! :D
crystal.lidiska chapter 12 . 12/25/2012