Reviews for Caffrey's El Number 1
Aster Knight Sapphire chapter 1 . 7/1
All those things that aren't said but understood
d.hauschild chapter 1 . 4/18
Whoa, this is fantastic.

Short, intense, met the tone and characters just right.

Thank you.
Melira chapter 1 . 3/27
I haven't really started reading in this fandom yet because I've only seen the first eleven episodes of season one so far and don't want to come across any spoilers. But a friend recommended this story so I looked into it. And I'm glad I did!

I really, really like your work! Your style is great and your descriptions are wonderful. Makes one wonder if you've got something to do with art in your real life. Certainly sounds like it!
And another thing I value a lot that you managed perfectly: Writing characters on point, preferably in the rather subtle way you did.

I'm really looking forward to checking your profile for more White Collar stories once I've come far enough with watching the series!
Duchess67 chapter 1 . 2/28
Beautiful! Wish they had done this on the show, I could do soooo see this happening. Well done!
Guest chapter 1 . 11/28/2017
This is a great idea of a little fic. I wish I could see the real painting. I can imagine them putting something like this in the show.
SoVeryAverageMe chapter 1 . 11/5/2017
This is great! I love Neal's analysis of Peter, especially how it's used not just to reveal things about Peter, bit about Neal as well. The entire scene is quite poetic. Great work!
Isha-libran chapter 1 . 10/9/2017
Aw, I loved this! Thanks so much for sharing this short, sweet look into your Peter-Neal world. :)
Arches67 chapter 1 . 2/19/2017
Lovely!
Kirinin chapter 1 . 1/23/2017
This is just gorgeous. We feel for Neal, because he can't 'get his head on straight' to show the world who HE is - all he can do is imitate, even though he does it brilliantly. This is the way that the writers wrote Neal and Peter when they cared about consistency a little more. Beautifully done - thanks for writing and posting!
Lina esrevnI chapter 1 . 1/1/2017
this was really good, I liked it, it feels like White Collar. feel free to foray a second time.
PastOneonta chapter 1 . 10/25/2016
This is very good. Neal is deflecting, he's unwilling to share his entire self with Peter. Which we understand, Peter is his handler first and friend later. But he could say more about why he doesn't do original work. It might help him. Just lovely, the painting was lovely, the characters are great.
MargaritaS chapter 1 . 4/30/2016
i loved this, i hope you continue your foray :)
Guest chapter 1 . 4/17/2016
This is AMAZING! I love the way you molded this into many stories - a character analysis, a consideration of Caffrey's future, a plot. I love all of it. It's so honest and real and I can imagine it
JimChou chapter 1 . 3/15/2016
Nice story of friendship, so well-written but also sad. It's a pity Neal can see through other people and paint their feelings but doesn't feel good enough about himself to allow his own vision of the world to show on a painting.
X-Breath of Fresh Air-X chapter 1 . 2/28/2016
Loved it! Very artistic use of the words depicting how easily Neal is able to see through the eyes of other people, and translate that on canvas super creative!
56 | Page 1 2 3 .. Last Next »