Reviews for Caffrey's El Number 1
MargaritaS chapter 1 . 4/30
i loved this, i hope you continue your foray :)
This is AMAZING! I love the way you molded this into many stories - a character analysis, a consideration of Caffrey's future, a plot. I love all of it. It's so honest and real and I can imagine it
JimChou chapter 1 . 3/15
Nice story of friendship, so well-written but also sad. It's a pity Neal can see through other people and paint their feelings but doesn't feel good enough about himself to allow his own vision of the world to show on a painting.
X-Breath of Fresh Air-X chapter 1 . 2/28
Loved it! Very artistic use of the words depicting how easily Neal is able to see through the eyes of other people, and translate that on canvas super creative!
RachelRavenclaw16 chapter 1 . 2/16
Speaking of artwork, this is literally beauty. Thanks so much for writing this is, I loved reading it!
weepingingangelbaby chapter 1 . 5/25/2015
I really, really truly enjoyed this, and can totally see Neal doing something like this.
ryeonixg chapter 1 . 1/23/2015
It was beautiful written. I love it!
ocgirl.fr chapter 1 . 9/6/2014
Somehow, I found this incredibly sad :(
Beautifully written though, and I loved the voice you gave to Neal. It was so very him, smart, artsy and smug.
Redmage2 chapter 1 . 9/4/2014
This is brilliant.
Helena Dax chapter 1 . 8/29/2014
Loved it, it was wonderful!
erindolphin91 chapter 1 . 2/22/2014
Oh.

I don't even have words to say how much I loved this. Thank you so much for sharing this.
Guest chapter 1 . 1/27/2014
An amazing story, one of the most meaningful I've ever read around here. Thanks for reminding me why I love art (and White Collar)!
Deep Sorrow chapter 1 . 12/13/2013
Very cool, loved it. Thank you for sharing!
TeraBum chapter 1 . 12/1/2013
No way, dude , this is absolutely fantastic. Awesome.
Linkmarth chapter 1 . 10/29/2013