Reviews for Caffrey's El Number 1
Guest chapter 1 . 11/28/2017
This is a great idea of a little fic. I wish I could see the real painting. I can imagine them putting something like this in the show.
SoVeryAverageMe chapter 1 . 11/5/2017
This is great! I love Neal's analysis of Peter, especially how it's used not just to reveal things about Peter, bit about Neal as well. The entire scene is quite poetic. Great work!
Isha-libran chapter 1 . 10/9/2017
Aw, I loved this! Thanks so much for sharing this short, sweet look into your Peter-Neal world. :)
Arches67 chapter 1 . 2/19/2017
Lovely!
Kirinin chapter 1 . 1/23/2017
This is just gorgeous. We feel for Neal, because he can't 'get his head on straight' to show the world who HE is - all he can do is imitate, even though he does it brilliantly. This is the way that the writers wrote Neal and Peter when they cared about consistency a little more. Beautifully done - thanks for writing and posting!
Lina esrevnI chapter 1 . 1/1/2017
this was really good, I liked it, it feels like White Collar. feel free to foray a second time.
PastOneonta chapter 1 . 10/25/2016
This is very good. Neal is deflecting, he's unwilling to share his entire self with Peter. Which we understand, Peter is his handler first and friend later. But he could say more about why he doesn't do original work. It might help him. Just lovely, the painting was lovely, the characters are great.
MargaritaS chapter 1 . 4/30/2016
i loved this, i hope you continue your foray :)
Guest chapter 1 . 4/17/2016
This is AMAZING! I love the way you molded this into many stories - a character analysis, a consideration of Caffrey's future, a plot. I love all of it. It's so honest and real and I can imagine it
JimChou chapter 1 . 3/15/2016
Nice story of friendship, so well-written but also sad. It's a pity Neal can see through other people and paint their feelings but doesn't feel good enough about himself to allow his own vision of the world to show on a painting.
X-Breath of Fresh Air-X chapter 1 . 2/28/2016
Loved it! Very artistic use of the words depicting how easily Neal is able to see through the eyes of other people, and translate that on canvas super creative!
RachelRavenclaw16 chapter 1 . 2/16/2016
Speaking of artwork, this is literally beauty. Thanks so much for writing this is, I loved reading it!
weepingingangelbaby chapter 1 . 5/25/2015
I really, really truly enjoyed this, and can totally see Neal doing something like this.
ryeonixg chapter 1 . 1/23/2015
It was beautiful written. I love it!
ocgirl.fr chapter 1 . 9/6/2014
Somehow, I found this incredibly sad :(
Beautifully written though, and I loved the voice you gave to Neal. It was so very him, smart, artsy and smug.
52 | Page 1 2 3 .. Last Next »