Reviews for Within The Same Sky
Guest chapter 1 . 10/2/2016
I read thw whole story and its amazing! The only thing I didnt like was Roxas and Namine. Which was over quick(more of a rokushi fan platonic or romantic doesnt matter as long as its there) But seriously this story was amazing i like how you described riku and boy i didn't expect that! How could you Riku?! At least he is making up for it by taking care of his adorable son. I jus need to know what happens when Riku sees Xion again
KingdomHearts101 chapter 8 . 7/21/2014
Danm skippy!
KingdomHearts101 chapter 6 . 7/21/2014
You (fast) sonofabitchriku!
KingdomHearts101 chapter 1 . 7/21/2014
Holy cra*!
NexusXV chapter 2 . 6/26/2014
I nearly started crying this was so emotional. This is one of the best stories I have ever read. Keep up the good work!
foodaholic chapter 43 . 12/7/2013
Aww...that's so sweet and sad... :'(
foodaholic chapter 42 . 12/6/2013
I'm glad Xion's made a friend...why do people have to be so mean...?
DarkGlobeFF chapter 24 . 3/27/2013
I feel bad for Xion :(
PooperScooper000 chapter 23 . 3/26/2013
This story... frightens me. Lol. Riku is a madman. xD Continue please, this story is so interesting!
RadicalForbiddenPizzaRoll chapter 2 . 1/18/2013
...Wow.
Though I've only finished reading the second chapter, I feel as though I don't have the ability to keep stop reading.
Guest chapter 18 . 12/27/2012
què bueno :D
Light Corliss chapter 18 . 12/27/2012
Giving Riku Xehanort's eye... very very good.
LockePhilote chapter 16 . 12/19/2012
Sorry I took so long to review. I was making Christmas presents :)
Anyway, ... I'd say you nailed it. Riku realizing he's beautiful... good god that was perfect... it is bad that I laughed at that?
But I digress.
You made a really good start on ot : ) With time and practice, it will become more natural feeling, I promise. As it is now, I really like where you are going with it.
If you want to improve even further, as a next step try expressing how a character moves from both a characters POV and the third person omniscient POV of the narrator.
Ill say more in a message later. Things just got interesting here.
LockePhilote chapter 13 . 12/16/2012
Riku...
as sick a bastard as he is, I am glad that you present him in a sympathetic (ish) light. Your maturity and empathy as a writer truly shines through here. Good job.
LockePhilote chapter 15 . 12/16/2012
... poor Roxas.
Did he honestly cut himself, I wonder? Or...
I'm hoping they were self inflicted, as the alternative is too horrible to imagine.
I feel for Roxas and I hope to see more of him.
You shortchanged yourself when it came to your description of this piece. While it does have flaws, which I will point out, rat bastard that I am, it also has its own power, its own honesty that I quite honestly enjoy. Good job : )
If you need a beta, I offer my services as a friend.