Reviews for Everything It's Cracked Up To Be
kerricarri chapter 2 . 6/20
This fic is like you injecting the humorous personality of later Bioware games into Sheperd, creating something delightfully new. Never before have I experienced this type of levity and irreverence in FemShep before, which is so refreshing and palatable and altogether fitting of a Garrus romance.
Elizabeth.Electrica chapter 20 . 4/25/2015
Beautiful story!
Elizabeth.Electrica chapter 11 . 4/25/2015
I love this chapter!
msjayjustice chapter 2 . 10/2/2014
this is the story I come back to re-read when I'm sad and it always makes me smile 3
Nichalia chapter 20 . 9/29/2014
Yay
Guest chapter 1 . 12/13/2013
I have only just found this, and I love it already! Only read chapter one but i can't wait to read the rest. Don't think I've ever laughed so hard :-)
geoavenger chapter 20 . 12/8/2013
Awesome story!
Tuffet37 chapter 20 . 11/16/2013
Lovely story, and Mordin's gift was just perfect! Thank you for sharing!
Tuffet37 chapter 7 . 11/16/2013
*laughs* Rereading this and I have to comment on the whole poking Udina thing, I so want to do that as well! Loved this chapter, the laughter the almost but not quite admission of attraction between them and well poking Udina is my new favorite thing!
Delylah chapter 20 . 6/13/2013
Loved this. Funny that Mordin was responsible for the skin mag, was betting on Shepard herself!
TheLadyW chapter 20 . 5/30/2013
Wonderful story. Thank you for sharing it.
Guest chapter 20 . 4/29/2013
Loved it such a great romance. One of the best i have read
Guest chapter 20 . 4/16/2013
It's so freaking beautiful and adorable! Kisses and hugs you have a lot of my respect :')
Shootingstar7123 chapter 20 . 4/7/2013
Loved this from beginning to end. You portrayed each emotion perfectly.
Shootingstar7123 chapter 2 . 4/7/2013
This is freaking adorable. The entire exchange about the hats is utterly brilliant and had me laughing so hard I couldn't breathe!