Reviews for A New Game in Town
Glitterbaby's Girl chapter 3 . 9/10
sakurahimecool blue chapter 3 . 10/27/2013
I really love this story. An AU that doesn't feel like an AU. Everyone IC
And I just realized this not a complete fic *cry a river*
It's a wonderful drrr fic though. Good job until now :)
Nekoyuurei chapter 2 . 4/1/2013
Gyaaah! You're a wonderful writer. I cannot fathom why this story is not well known. I know your life is busy, so I can wait for the update. But the sooner the better! I love how everyone is so IC and your writing skills are phenomenal. I wonder what happens next!
Naomh chapter 2 . 3/23/2013
Please update soon! I love this story!
Bloom Flower chapter 2 . 1/25/2013
Please update soon!
Ose93 chapter 2 . 1/14/2013
Crap, too bad he didn't keep that one long enough to let his brother see him. I like the whole background you gave about why Shizuo wanted to become a bartender. C:

The fact that Shizuo recognized Izaya's eyes left me thinking about where he could have seen him in the past. When Izaya thought about coming to the hospital in the past, I figured that was the probable location, though I suppose I will have to wait and see for sure, ne? -

Nice work!
Hayasaka.Shion chapter 2 . 1/11/2013
Uwah, cliffhanger! Well, not a heartattack kind one but still. I wanna know who the Mystery Man is! It can't be Kida, right? Because he's the only one I can remember who calls Izaya with a -san.
I love the chapter, please keep writing!
Rikka-tan chapter 2 . 1/11/2013
it's okay, take your time :)
i know your scanlation group, i'm already a member after all, right from it just opened XD (it's just my username in LJ is different from here, so i guess you wouldn't know, lol)
i can wait no matter how long it takes, i love this fic after all! really looking forward to its continuation :D
Requiem chapter 1 . 1/7/2013
Nice story! The kiss "by the glass" was extraordinary, poor Shizu-chan... Good luck in writing this story :)
Hayasaka.Shion chapter 1 . 1/2/2013
Great chapter but kinda confusing, Izaya, Shizuo and Shinra were students in the same Raira Academy, so I take it this is AU?
Other than that little confusion, the way you've written down everything, like the characters interaction, it's all amazing! すごい!
The Darkness That Follows You chapter 1 . 12/4/2012
AH! I love this! It might be a good idea to mention in the summery that this is an AU. I was a little confused when I started reading it. I love this story so far. I really hope you update soon and also there isn't a U in Kyohei's name, but I still knew who you were talking about. I can't wait to see your update.
Rikka-tan chapter 1 . 12/3/2012
ah, i read this in kink meme, for quite a long time already. it's nice to know you're back XD
and i should tell you, i love this story! really happy i got to read this again and its continuation, i hope c:
Ose93 chapter 1 . 12/3/2012
Jaja, poor Shizuo... There goes his latest job, ne? I wonder what Izaya is scheming with the whole Namie engagement. I can't wait to hear more about his plan, thought I suspect a certain unpredictable monster will make things harder for him. Jeje. C:
Wow chapter 1 . 12/3/2012
This is amazing! Will await the next chapter!