Reviews for ATLA's First Christmas, and Sokka the Scrooge
Excellent!
Supergoddad chapter 8 . 3/14
Awesome!
Guest chapter 16 . 8/18/2014
Is always good to read kataang lemons.
CloudMinded013 chapter 16 . 8/14/2014
Okay well...I really don't know what to say. I'm here at the end like..."What the *uck?!" (in a good way of course). I liked the part when they talked about their first time. Romantic.
The other parts of the story where freaking arousing and very lemony. And that leaves me wondering- how would they be if they were able to moan freely and loudly? ;)

Keep up with the awesome work buddy!
jessyyj chapter 14 . 7/3/2014
OMFG i love this story so much that i want you autograph

P.s make chapter 15 fast and in a lemon please
CloudMinded013 chapter 14 . 12/29/2013
Great chapter but no Christmas sex? Tsk tsk! Anyway you did great job here, Shane! ;)
Warrior Cat Cody chapter 2 . 12/16/2013
I think Sokka needs to be visited by the three ghosts of Christmas like Scrooge did. Just to deck his halls a little bit. :)

Keep up the awesome work!
Warrior Cat Cody chapter 1 . 12/16/2013
I just started reading this, and I like it! It's really great to hear the very first Christmas in the Avatar World. And the question "Christmas Who?" reminds me of that SpongeBob episode.

Keep up the awesome work!
SedonaK chapter 13 . 8/4/2013
What!? that cliffhanger and no kataang?
SedonaK chapter 9 . 8/4/2013
i think cliffhangers are unhealthy. i'm getting a headache and... (**passes out)
AirbendingSlice chapter 9 . 2/27/2013
Lucky38, you've done it again! I love your stories! I would be HONORED (Little Zuko joke there) if you read my story and reviewed it. I just started, so it's my only story. My name is AirbendingSlice. Thanks! You rock! Zutara sucks!
Avatar Gita chapter 13 . 1/17/2013
Owwww Suma! What's Sokka gonna do now!
TheMentalbender92 chapter 12 . 1/8/2013
what the heck, the last part was a bit ominious
Avatar Gita chapter 12 . 1/8/2013
Wow another great chapter! Can't wait for the next chapter!
TheMentalbender92 chapter 11 . 1/5/2013
Luna is rich now, while for a seven year old at least