Reviews for Flushed for Winter
gazal.blirf chapter 7 . 4/6
Oh god that’s so cute
KillerAkuma chapter 7 . 8/31/2016
I love this story and I really liked the ending of this chapter!
Ondrea759 chapter 6 . 5/11/2016
You used Homestuck names for North's list. That's awesome and you did it so subtly.
sierra.steinbrecher chapter 6 . 1/23/2016
Please let Hiccup's ingenuity come to light soon. Maybe he can make some cool presents?
sierra.steinbrecher chapter 3 . 1/23/2016
Sooooo, question. Does Hiccup look like he does in the first or second film?
PEPSICOLASHIPPER chapter 7 . 7/4/2015
On chapter 6 I get it the Homestuck thing but why wasn't Dave there was he on the Naughty list

Anyway why haven't you update in a while!
allanimefreak73754 chapter 7 . 6/15/2015
ohh myy godd ii lovee itt
ladipretender chapter 1 . 6/1/2015
I know you haven't updated this in awhile, but I'm really hoping that you're still of the opinion that you're not abadoning this, and going to see this through to the end. I really want to know what the darkness wants with Hiccup, how the Guardians are gonna help him, and if Heartless is really Toothless.
Sillvog chapter 7 . 12/7/2014
I wonder just what Hiccup is the spirit of. I think it's going to drive me crazy trying to figure it out. Sort of like trying to sort out how Toothless managed to keep his own mind apparently. Looking forward to the next chapter!
Sillvog chapter 1 . 12/7/2014
The idea of Hiccup dying and leaving Toothless behind is almost as upsetting as Hiccup dying in the first place. Looking forward to finding out!
faisyah865 chapter 7 . 11/27/2014
Dude, I don't WHERE you've been, but you seriously gotta fucking update like RIGHT NOW.
MelodiousMusic chapter 7 . 11/2/2014
Peter pan is here...
YES! :D
Derp-For-Homestuck chapter 7 . 7/25/2014
Oh gods I love this! Can't wait for the next!
Failisse chapter 7 . 7/1/2014
Hahaha! That was PRICELESS! Aw, poor Hiccup and Jack. Looks like the Easter Bunny one-upped Jack this time. Well, you know what they say, payback's a bitch, but revenge is a dish best served cold. Hehehe. I can't wait to see what Jack does to get back for this little embarrassment. *grins*

I'm absolutely LOVING this fic! Please, please, PLEASE write more! I can't wait for the next update! :D

- Failisse
sierra.steinbrecher chapter 1 . 6/3/2014
That death scene was excellent.