Reviews for Voice Of Reason
The Blind Dragon chapter 1 . 23h
I used to follow this story before the content was changed. In fact, I used to follow all of your stories. Could you send me a copy of all of your uncensored works.

Thanks in advance,
The Blind Dragon
did they already remove the bones in the graveyard and replace them with goats bones or something?
cliche, cliche, cliche. And Hermione's kinda a bitch.
Rainbow2007 chapter 23 . 8/11
love it
Snowdove30 chapter 18 . 7/29
Ok just read chapter 18 and discovered Karkoroff's fake arm...explains his ability to enter the school.
Snowdove30 chapter 17 . 7/29
How was Karkoroff able to enter the school at all? You wrote earlier that the dark ward was up when Dawlish came to Hogwarts. If that was true, then Igor would not have been to enter the school in this chapter.
You done realize Harry said.

So sawdust it be.

Mote means dust
Drrakkos chapter 23 . 7/15
Excellent history and excellent chapter. Please update soon this marvelous history.

Love, Drrakkos.
pravus666 chapter 8 . 7/13
Malfoy got what he deserved hope he's someone's bitch
Lydia Winchester Mikaelson chapter 2 . 7/5
Type your review for this chapter here...
lesa.blazer chapter 23 . 7/2
Please continue
tanzar81 chapter 11 . 6/29
You made a few critical mistakes. First off you didn't leave any loop hole to keep Severus alive. Harry should have questioned the eaters for info on other followers or the moldy one. (No trial, means no chance to say I'm reformed and spying for the good guys)

I have a few other issues but they can be written off as its your story you can do what you want to. And I can handle that.
please make more chapters
ralula chapter 23 . 6/27
I like this story other than the four wives, it is great. The plot and Harry's character are excellent, the finish of Dumbledore will be very interesting...