Reviews for Voice Of Reason
PGHammer chapter 4 . 4/17
Well I'll be - Severus Snape is hitting the firewhiskey - but for a GOOD reason; provided by *Harry Potter*?
superdude50989 chapter 23 . 4/14
Looking forward to more chapters
firedawg chapter 22 . 4/9
Great story, and a great read. Hope to see your next update .Thanks for sharing.
Blazeb79 chapter 23 . 4/7
This is a great story and its almost finished 2. Just a few more chapters please.
Dumbledore: "I am so fucked"

LOLOLOL! Priceless!
Definitely one of my favorite fics. Seriously hope this is just on the back burner and not abandoned.
Rebmul chapter 23 . 1/14
look forward to a update soon
Rebmul chapter 8 . 1/14
T.T I want lemons
Gracie Ghost chapter 8 . 11/22/2016
if you are 28 like your profile says, then why is your english writing so bad? i know a german exchange student and he can write english better than this.
furface294 chapter 23 . 11/1/2016
You HAVE to finish this! please
DOS73 chapter 23 . 10/17/2016
This story is great and I hope you will continue this story soon. Because I would like to see what's going to happen next. Keep up the great work.
Red the Pokemon Master chapter 23 . 10/17/2016
I got an idea for Bellatrix.
Xyori Nadeshiko chapter 23 . 10/15/2016
Yey termino con el idiota de tom... Jijiji ahora sigue la vieja cabra. X cierto habra embarazos cuando?
Lerris chapter 1 . 10/7/2016
You pretty much touched all the cliché bases. Some of the other reviews cover it better, but needless to say, I would recommend focusing on realism in future stories. I generally figure you get to make one fairly big change that people will accept with no big issue. You've got infinite money, infinite robbing of money, girls, abilities left right and center, etc, etc, etc. Also lose the soul bond thing, or make it only one person and preferably having downsides. Maybe Harry and another's accidental magic combined with a Nevil special in potions to have a really strange thing happen where he can sense another's emotions or something. I think one reviewer mentioned something like spending thousands of galeons for clothes. Seriously, but no. That would be like what ten thousand dollars minimum? I'd just write about clothes shopping in passing, if that..
Milagro626 chapter 22 . 8/30/2016
Any chance of re-new this story? Can't wait to see the Dark Lord Dumbelbee get killed for the final time.