Reviews for Voice Of Reason
*sees Percy Jackson referenced* HELL YES
SilverMist chapter 4 . 2h
Damn right, ur screwed
Ace Trainer Jessie chapter 4 . 4/25
I love the last line. lol
David M. Potter chapter 22 . 4/24
I love this story!
Kids who write these things tend to write stories more to there raging hormones than any credible reader. It is a shame that other organs overwhelm their brains.
Dyn4mic Duo chapter 2 . 4/10
My first Harry Potter fanfic I m reading. Expecting top much.
DalkonCledwin chapter 21 . 4/6
That should have been “Hermione, Daphne, and I…”

Um… not to nitpick… but unless Harry the Fates decided to send those Galleons back in time with Harry, then he would have needed to create new ones as the D.A. wasn’t created until the following year, and it was Hermione who created them the first time. While I can see her doing so again, you neglected to mention it being done at any point prior to this point in the story, so listing it here was kind of a drop out of the blue.
DalkonCledwin chapter 20 . 4/6
I think you have been misspelling Crouch’s name as Crotch this entire time… which is a horrible way to butcher his name as you are basically calling him “Mr. Genitalia”

What is really horrible about Fleur being in that particular condition is that her Allure will still be affecting people around her…

Please don't put this up for adoption, you are doing so well with the story despite the various errors in spelling that I am finding.
DalkonCledwin chapter 19 . 4/6
You know canonically the second task was in February not December, right?
DalkonCledwin chapter 18 . 4/6
By the way Milady is a single word, not two words. As is Milord.

ERK… NO… BAD… WRONG…. The Harry Potter Novels take place between the years 1991 and 1998. The first Percy Jackson Novel was not released until the year 2005. Having Hermione discover the book series 11 years before it was first published, and the fact that she found it in Hogsmeade when it was written by a Muggle, just breaks the suspension of disbelief a little too much at that instant.

Actually he has faded while outside of Hogwarts range as he used that method to travel back to Hogwarts from Gringotts at one point.

You misspelled the Delacour last name.

Yew is a type of tree. The Winter Solstice is called Yule.
DalkonCledwin chapter 17 . 4/6
You realize Crouch is going to interpret the statement that there will be no human hostages in a manner that makes it so quarter-veela are still fair game, right?

Navigate not negate.

How is Karkaroff standing in Hogwarts without keeling over screaming in pain? He is a Death Eater that was branded with the Dark Mark afterall…
DalkonCledwin chapter 14 . 4/6
Wow, she just compared Books to the Internet XD
DalkonCledwin chapter 13 . 4/6
So even though she isn’t technically a slave, Ginny still sees herself as a slave?

Apparently no one bothered to give Lily the crash course on how to behave like a proper Pureblood Lady the way Daphne did for Hermione, did they?
DalkonCledwin chapter 12 . 4/6
You have been using the word was where you should be using the word were.
DalkonCledwin chapter 11 . 4/6
Exactly how much time has passed since they got to Hogwarts?

It’s elegant young woman, not eloquent.

Courtroom Ten IS ON THE LOWEST FLOOR!

I believe you had Dawlish’s first name listed as something else in an earlier chapter…

Um… Harry just sentenced Snape to death without trial; you do realize that, do you not?