Reviews for Voice Of Reason
gilmorekitten chapter 23 . 1/15
Why do you do this to me?
brennan.mholmich chapter 23 . 1/15
Why do you keep making new stories, and then not finishing them, or even giving any update at all? It makes you look incredibly bad, and the fact people even still try to read your stories baffles me. You get us to the point we are invested, and then ditch the story for another. Awful.
Mh3n013 chapter 1 . 1/6
And how did Daphne know where to find him. Also how did she know the house that he claimed? Its not making sense. His explanation is not detailed how can Greengrass easily believe him and make sense? Is she an idiot? And she kiss him just like that? Well im out. Cuz your character has no deep personality.
Mh3n013 chapter 2 . 1/6
Is't it to easy? Wear the ring then poooof, blocks all gone and not a malnourish child any more. And so much more. Not that im complaining i love powerful harry fic. You just make it to easy and remove the suspense.
ToddGilliss chapter 23 . 12/15/2017
move on with this story
old-crow chapter 18 . 11/25/2017
And with a look of absolute determination Harry aimed his long sword at his target. He gave it it an almighty thrust and the tip poked out of the target's eye socket...

Perhaps you should do a google search as to the age of consent in Scotland.

Crow
old-crow chapter 9 . 11/24/2017
Hi,

The problem with lemons is that while one (well written scene) is usually interesting, a dozen get really boring. After the first, you can simply reference that Harry woke with a smile on his face, or Hermione could hardly walk after being stabbed with a seventeen inch spear and let it go.

We get it - they're teenagers and they are going at it like bunnies.

Enough of that. You have a very good story here.

Old-Crow
Bronze chapter 12 . 11/19/2017
I've been saying in reviews for a while now that Dumbles was a dark lord masquerading as the leader of the light. And this proves it. I am rather surprised that he'd use Molly's body to return though. I thought he'd use Ron or Percy instead. I've suspected for a short time that he had a Horcrux hidden away just incase. After all, how could he rule the world if he was dead?
Bronze chapter 11 . 11/19/2017
I do believe Queen said it best. Another one's down and another one's down. Another one bites the dust.
Xyori Nadeshiko chapter 14 . 11/9/2017
Q mal q no subas los lemons
Xyori Nadeshiko chapter 1 . 11/9/2017
Es enserio envĂ­as lo s lemons por email o pm yo quiero mi correo es nadeshikoqt arroba gmail punto com
missgsmith51 chapter 23 . 10/20/2017
One Dark Lord down, one to go! I'm glad our good guys survived.

I feel sorry for Harry. Too bad he required so many wives. Daphne and Gabi seem to be the most congenial, although Hermione has adapted better than I thought she would. One good thing about Hermione is that she is easily distracted with books. If he ever needs a break from her, Harry just has to drop a few rare tomes in her lap to cause her to lose all track of time.
Astoria is a spoiled brat, IMO - or, like Jessica Rabbit, that's the way she's drawn in this story - and I see her causing future trouble. She's a pill. When all is said and done, I think Daphne and, eventually, Gabi will be the favorite wives. Just a hunch.

I look forward to discovering Dumbledore's fate.
missgsmith51 chapter 21 . 10/19/2017
Somehow, I think Dumbledore's Horcruxes are going to be MUCH more difficult to find. Of course, Harry actually knowing he has them is at least one point in their favor. I just wonder how many total. Has he made more since we last saw him? I wonder if Fawkes could help Harry find DumDum's Horcruxes ...
missgsmith51 chapter 14 . 10/19/2017
Astoria is beginning to remind me of some of the versions of Ginny that I particularly dislike. Hermione doesn't seem to mind her too much, but Daphne is not doing too well. I don't think it is sibling rivalry, either. There seems to be something else going on.

I can't believe Minerva is going to allow the TWT ... or Harry, for that matter. Now that he knows he is the Founders' Heir (owner, technically), I can't see him letting this abomination take place. It should be interesting to see what happens.
missgsmith51 chapter 12 . 10/19/2017
Why am I not surprised? I hope Megan knows what's going on with Albus and Molly and shares the information.