Reviews for First Christmas Perspectives
VerityRose chapter 8 . 12/22/2016
I read Damian's story again and I loved it. It's probably my favorite Christmas fanfic, honestly! I love how Dami learned the real meaning of Christmas. This story helped me calm down and remember the real reason for the season. Thank you! Merry Christmas!
Guest chapter 8 . 12/26/2015
Damian and the Christmas story...absolutely beautiful. Thank you for writing this. I loved it. :)
Jaego chapter 8 . 4/14/2013
That was a great story! I love how you captured each character and made them unique & interesting. Despite it not being Christmas, I can't help but get get into the spirit. :)
Glimare chapter 8 . 12/24/2012
I was kinda expecting to see more going on with Tim's story... Oh well. This one was really good! Dick's Jason's and Dami's parts were excellent and so in character! Just... where exactly can I find Dick and Damian's first meeting? I can't remember ever reading it in any of the volumes I have. /
snyderk161 chapter 8 . 12/24/2012
please write more
IndiaMoore chapter 8 . 12/24/2012
Really nice update, you really nailed Damian's personality :)
1Superman4Me chapter 7 . 12/22/2012
is this 'little brother' damian?
IndiaMoore chapter 5 . 12/13/2012
Great update :) can't wait for more :)
Guest chapter 5 . 12/13/2012
Great chapter!
kuromi123 chapter 4 . 12/9/2012
Awwww, I cried, it was so sweet! :')
niinna chapter 4 . 12/9/2012
Aaaaw that was soo sweet!
Pleasee tell me there's another onee!
Love it love it!
5-STAR chapter 4 . 12/9/2012
Awesome update!
IndiaMoore chapter 4 . 12/9/2012
Great story :)
ClassyMuse chapter 2 . 12/6/2012
I loved this chapter! I can relate to Dick in a way when things in the world don't make and I feel like no one else would understand sense I somehow end up in a church. For those who know me getting me into a church is hard since I have openly questioned religion in general.
I don't know how to describe the feeling being in a church, but I guess I could say its the feeling of being small yet comforted. It's kind of an emotional release.
viet girl14 chapter 3 . 12/6/2012
You accidentally put the same chapter as the one before.