Reviews for Tides of Time
Angellufy chapter 28 . 8/11/2013
What? How did they got from Sunnyhell to London with that scynthe? How did Buffy found it.
Angellufy chapter 27 . 8/11/2013
Loved it. Buffy had the scary of her life.I bet Willow or Tara did something.
Angellufy chapter 26 . 8/11/2013
Oh man... you do not mess with the slayer boyfriend!Death failed. By killing Angel it gave him life. Poetic justice!
Angellufy chapter 25 . 8/11/2013
Anxious here. So little to go.
Angellufy chapter 24 . 8/11/2013
Wow! Go Buffy! Jump a horseman... that is way too mind blowing. loved it
Angellufy chapter 23 . 8/11/2013
Buffy was being a brat, but I guess it is her way of hiding her true feelings and her confusion. She said she would lash out at Angel anyway.
Angellufy chapter 22 . 8/11/2013
Angel killing himself. To kill the dead will be like giving it life. That could beshanshu right?
Angellufy chapter 21 . 8/11/2013
Holy big s**t! An entire hospital! War should have his whole ass so kicked back to whatever place he was before.
Angellufy chapter 20 . 8/11/2013
I think the moment in Sunnydale too similar to what happened with Darla. Was Buffy being brought back what started the Apocalypse in the first place?Some sort of singularity has to have created the conditions for it W&H to think it was time.
Angellufy chapter 19 . 8/11/2013
Wow! Pretty interesting mixture you didhere. With that reminder, Angel will never have true happiness again.
Angellufy chapter 18 . 8/11/2013
I knew it! Buffy and... can't say it!

I am just curious on why the horse man wanted Dawn so can't be just because she was part of Buffy.
Angellufy chapter 17 . 8/11/2013
There is only Dawn now. We know she died too since Angel went to UK said.
Angellufy chapter 16 . 8/11/2013
You know. Now I can understand Doyle's sugestion. Angel should have left someone in on who he really was and what he was doing.
Angellufy chapter 15 . 8/11/2013
Wow! That was so Cordelia. Poor thing.
Angellufy chapter 14 . 8/11/2013
Is Buffy fooling around with Spike?That would hurt Angel a lot.
145 | « Prev Page 1 2 3 4 5 .. Last Next »