Reviews for Tides of Time
Nika chapter 28 . 7/7/2013
I immensely enjoyed reading it and I can't wait for the sequel! Considering the context you set your story into, anything but depressing moments would have been out of place. Also, you totally made up for it in the last two chapters D thx for sharing!
ba2006 chapter 28 . 7/6/2013
Fantastic ending to this story :) SOOOO looking forward to the sequel!

Ive seen London Bridge and thought it was so much smaller than I had imagined it. Loved the Tower Bridge its so pretty :)

Thanks for another fantastic fic that I will go back and re reading again in the near future :)
BuffyandAngelForeverinLove chapter 28 . 6/27/2013
Wow, your writing is amazing! Will be waiting for a sequel :)
BrandiIndigo chapter 28 . 6/26/2013
I loved this story. I am excited to read more in the sequel.
ashes at midnight chapter 28 . 6/24/2013
I absolutely loved this story. Interesting and original, i loved the way you set up the past deaths so that we actually felt Angel's desperation to win, not only for Buffy's sake but also his own. I really love how you made him human and how you wrote that, really well done and i think it actually fits with the story, not as if you just gave it a happy ending for the purpose of it. I'm looking forward to the sequel but of course no rush! LOL Just curious about what happens next.

xx

ashes
nathy.faithy chapter 28 . 6/23/2013
Oh this was great ;)
I love it!
mendenbar chapter 28 . 6/23/2013
What a marvelous ride this has been! I thought someone in the US bought London Bridge and moved it here. Always glad to be wrong about something like that. I am excited about the sequel even though I know it may be sometime before I get to read it. Just promise that you will eventually finish/post it and I will be content. I hate stories that get abandoned just as they are getting good.
nathy.faithy chapter 27 . 6/18/2013
OH I'm so happy his alive! LOL.
Can't wait for more!
xoxo
ba2006 chapter 27 . 6/18/2013
Freakin loved this chapter :) Thank you so much for writing this amazing fic :) and also even more excited your going to do a sequel :) I look forward to re reading this fic over again :)

Look forward to the epilogue :)
BA forever :)
Country fan 7 chapter 27 . 6/17/2013
Wow. Nice finishing touch. I'm really looking forward to the sequel. Nice job.
mendenbar chapter 27 . 6/17/2013
My pitchfork is blunted and my torch won't light so you are safe for the moment. Besides sometimes I really, really like Deus Ex Machine endings of sorts. This has been an excellent story and I'm sorry I haven't reviewed more often (RL tends to have that problem for me, no time to do what I always want.) I have greatly enjoyed it and thank you for sharing it.
BrandiIndigo chapter 26 . 6/13/2013
This was an intense chapter. I cannot wait to read more.
GaiazHeart chapter 26 . 6/11/2013
ugh my heart hurts! Buffy has been so frustrating and Angel so sad that your whole story has been breaking my heart but it's been very intriguing and i'm praying for a happy ending
nathy.faithy chapter 26 . 6/10/2013
OMG! Next week? You give me this cliffhanger and says, next week?
I'm so anxious now! He cannot die! Not now! Not when he's finally human!
ba2006 chapter 26 . 6/10/2013
ahhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhh :( Im going to hold my breath till next update lol. As always freaking awesome chapter. I really enjoyed the fight bit :).
141 | « Prev Page 1 .. 2 3 4 5 6 .. Last Next »