Reviews for Tides of Time
nathy.faithy chapter 26 . 6/10/2013
OMG! Next week? You give me this cliffhanger and says, next week?
I'm so anxious now! He cannot die! Not now! Not when he's finally human!
ba2006 chapter 26 . 6/10/2013
ahhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhh :( Im going to hold my breath till next update lol. As always freaking awesome chapter. I really enjoyed the fight bit :).
ba2006 chapter 25 . 6/10/2013
awwww poor Angel! Loved this chapter :)
nathy.faithy chapter 25 . 6/7/2013
Lock them in a room already! I'm so anxious! OMG!
I don't know what to expect, everyone dying or you finding a way of making everything ok.
xoxo
BrandiIndigo chapter 25 . 6/6/2013
EEEEP! I cannot wait to read more.
KylieCullenSummers chapter 25 . 6/5/2013
Excited for more!
sashahailee chapter 25 . 6/5/2013
I cant wait to see how this turns out. Im so excited. My heart races whwn I read these chapters.
BrandiIndigo chapter 24 . 5/31/2013
I enjoyed the last two updates. I can't believe there is only four more chapters. I cannot wait to see how this ends.
ba2006 chapter 24 . 5/29/2013
Your so right about them being ridiculously angsty lol. Loved this update and looking forward to the next chapter :)
KylieCullenSummers chapter 23 . 5/21/2013
I can't wait for the final chapters! This story is absolutely awesome, so true to character (in my opinion). Keep up the great work!
nathy.faithy chapter 23 . 5/21/2013
Lock them in a room and let them put their stress out! LOL!
Can't wait for more ;)
Aliciaa chapter 23 . 5/20/2013
The scene where the scoobies showed up in Angels office, I could totally see that whole scene on the show lol. Oh and only 5 more chapters? How is everything ganna be fixed in 5 chapters?
ba2006 chapter 23 . 5/20/2013
eeekkkk soo exciting :) Once this fic is completed im going to really enjoy re reading it all over again :)
nathy.faithy chapter 22 . 5/8/2013
WOW! Come on, someone has to have something better than killing THEM BOTH!
How about Buffy being pregnant? A overly quick growing with Connor? I don't know..
LOL, can't wait for the next chapter.
xoxo
nathy.faithy chapter 21 . 5/8/2013
Hum, right now it makes me think of Supernatural, of sorts. Like the fifth season? When all seals are broken, Lillith is death and the apocalypse is about to come but Lucifer/Sam throws himself in hell.
Anyway, lets see where you're taking us, so far so good.
xoxo ;)