Reviews for Tides of Time
mendenbar chapter 27 . 6/17/2013
My pitchfork is blunted and my torch won't light so you are safe for the moment. Besides sometimes I really, really like Deus Ex Machine endings of sorts. This has been an excellent story and I'm sorry I haven't reviewed more often (RL tends to have that problem for me, no time to do what I always want.) I have greatly enjoyed it and thank you for sharing it.
BrandiIndigo chapter 26 . 6/13/2013
This was an intense chapter. I cannot wait to read more.
GaiazHeart chapter 26 . 6/11/2013
ugh my heart hurts! Buffy has been so frustrating and Angel so sad that your whole story has been breaking my heart but it's been very intriguing and i'm praying for a happy ending
nathy.faithy chapter 26 . 6/10/2013
OMG! Next week? You give me this cliffhanger and says, next week?
I'm so anxious now! He cannot die! Not now! Not when he's finally human!
ba2006 chapter 26 . 6/10/2013
ahhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhh :( Im going to hold my breath till next update lol. As always freaking awesome chapter. I really enjoyed the fight bit :).
ba2006 chapter 25 . 6/10/2013
awwww poor Angel! Loved this chapter :)
nathy.faithy chapter 25 . 6/7/2013
Lock them in a room already! I'm so anxious! OMG!
I don't know what to expect, everyone dying or you finding a way of making everything ok.
xoxo
BrandiIndigo chapter 25 . 6/6/2013
EEEEP! I cannot wait to read more.
KylieCullenSummers chapter 25 . 6/5/2013
Excited for more!
sashahailee chapter 25 . 6/5/2013
I cant wait to see how this turns out. Im so excited. My heart races whwn I read these chapters.
BrandiIndigo chapter 24 . 5/31/2013
I enjoyed the last two updates. I can't believe there is only four more chapters. I cannot wait to see how this ends.
ba2006 chapter 24 . 5/29/2013
Your so right about them being ridiculously angsty lol. Loved this update and looking forward to the next chapter :)
KylieCullenSummers chapter 23 . 5/21/2013
I can't wait for the final chapters! This story is absolutely awesome, so true to character (in my opinion). Keep up the great work!
nathy.faithy chapter 23 . 5/21/2013
Lock them in a room and let them put their stress out! LOL!
Can't wait for more ;)
Aliciaa chapter 23 . 5/20/2013
The scene where the scoobies showed up in Angels office, I could totally see that whole scene on the show lol. Oh and only 5 more chapters? How is everything ganna be fixed in 5 chapters?
146 | « Prev Page 1 .. 2 3 4 5 6 7 .. Last Next »