Reviews for Tides of Time
sseau1 chapter 19 . 5/6/2013
No no no...Buffy and Spike...I was really surprised. Awww poor Angel so worried about her...that never across his mind.
sseau1 chapter 22 . 5/6/2013
OMG...its' 3;16am Monday morning I started this Sunday morning and could'nt put it down Dang what a wonderful, powerful story. I love it. How I miss Angel and Buffy., Please please can we get a update soon. The Buffy and Spike...ugh thats' the only thing I did'nt like...Yes I'm a total Buffy and Spike hater. But at least he did'nt sleep with him. But I see where you was going with it but still...lol. Your story telling is so real and very heartfelt. Love it.
ba2006 chapter 22 . 5/5/2013
omg I cant breath lol. Loved this chapter :)
BrandiIndigo chapter 22 . 5/5/2013
Oh NO! I am so excited to read more. This is turning out so sad. I knew it would cause of you know the story line, but a part of me keeps hoping for happy moments.

I cannot wait to read more.
BrandiIndigo chapter 20 . 4/29/2013
Intense. I can't wait to see how this is going to turn out.
ba2006 chapter 20 . 4/26/2013
Fantastic chapter :) looking forward to the next update :)
Guest chapter 19 . 4/25/2013
Soooo good oh my god keep going please
nathy.faithy chapter 19 . 4/17/2013
I still think he should tell her about it. Before it gets even worse than is already. Unless you intent to insert Connor on the fic now. That would be certainly interesting.
I can understand the whole guilty trip there, but I think now Buffy should dream with what is to come or perhaps with another "player". Anyway, just an idea.
Can't wait for the next one.
xoxo
BrandiIndigo chapter 19 . 4/16/2013
This update was so sad. I cried. Clearly Buffy and Angel will make this work. I cannot wait to read more.
ba2006 chapter 19 . 4/14/2013
bloody fantastic chapter :) but also sad at the end! looking forward to the next update :)
nathy.faithy chapter 18 . 4/9/2013
Ouch, this one hurt and cut quite to deep for Angel hum? Waiting for the next one ;)
Aliciaa chapter 18 . 4/8/2013
Oooh...shit lol. I dont hate you for that though. I like Spuffy and Bangel so that was just funny to me. And as soon as Dawn said she thought Buffy was with Angel I knew she was with Spike. I cant wait to see what happens though. I feel so bad for Angel at the end of the flashback though. I hope he fixes everything and doesn' t have to live through all that again.
ba2006 chapter 18 . 4/7/2013
OMG! I cant comment lol maybe next update lol
BrandiIndigo chapter 18 . 4/7/2013
Wow, I am a little shocked. It was a good update, though I am not sure how I feel about this Buffy/Spike element here.
sashahailee chapter 18 . 4/7/2013
OMG! No! After reading the AN I knew it was going to be something like that. Buffy is acting out because she is hurt. True Buffy fashion. Hmm. I wonder how Angeles will react to all this, and now that we were punished in this chapter I think we deserve a reward.
143 | « Prev Page 1 .. 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 .. Last Next »