Reviews for Tides of Time
ashes at midnight chapter 17 . 3/31/2013
Loved it as always. But one thing, I always thought war was the second horseman. Persistilence, war, famine, death.
BrandiIndigo chapter 17 . 3/30/2013
It was a great update. So we know one of the four horseman killed Buffy. I cannot wait to see how this is all going to play out.
sashahailee chapter 17 . 3/30/2013
I have just found this and I have to say I absolutely love it. I have sat all morning reading these chapter and I have cried and laughed through it all. You have got the emotions running at a perfect pace. I'm anxious for a bangel time but I know you have it all set up so I'll sit back and just enjoy it
BrandiIndigo chapter 16 . 3/25/2013
I like what you are doing. I think this is a really interesting story. I cannot wait to read more.
Guest chapter 16 . 3/24/2013
Once again an amazing update. I don't know why more people arent reading this fic. I cried again of course. I'm really glad you included faith and the take on the watchers council was an interesting view to see their reactions to everything. I'm interested to see if angel will now have to tell someone or everyone about the future to get them to believe that the apocalypse is coming and their next course of action. Update soon!
19sweetgirl96
ba2006 chapter 15 . 3/17/2013
fantastic chapter :)
mendenbar chapter 15 . 3/12/2013
What wonderful chapter! I can sympathize with Cordelia's decision. I don't know what to think about Buffy.
BrandiIndigo chapter 15 . 3/12/2013
This is such a sad update. I wonder what is really going on with Buffy...

I cannot wait to read more.
SMGbest chapter 15 . 3/11/2013
You wonder about some anger... Well, you get what you asked for.
I'm so sick to read about Whoredelia! Reading both flashbacks, it seems that Buffy's nothing to Angel compared to Cordelia. He's so touching farewell to Cordelia, but hardly spoke to Buffy before her end, and she was such a bad "plunged a stake into his heart" - oh Angel, because she opposed to you about all your lies, about how you changed her life? This's rich! Bull shit!
You went even further than Joss, portraying Saint Cordelia. This bitch is always worried about her precious ass, and drowned herself, because she didn't want a demon tore her to pieces. Cordelia thought herself better than others, she hated Buffy without any reason, and used Angel as an ATM. Bitch to the end, she didn't tell Angel about her vision - she saw Angel's death, and called Buffy, that she saved him the cost of her own life.
mendenbar chapter 14 . 3/6/2013
Definite tension mounting here!
SMGbest chapter 14 . 3/4/2013
Great.
Well, maybe Buffy has dreams about forgotten day, and angry with Angel? Or it's really hard for her to know, that he would return to LA soon, and she will have to forget about him again.
Two months Angel is in the past, and he hasn't achieved anything yet...
I look forward to update))
SMGbest chapter 13 . 3/4/2013
Interesting)
I like the flashback of season 3. When Angel tried to change his curse? I'm sure, Willow with her power could cure him, or someone in LA, Spike got a soul quite easy (even if he didn't plan on it).
I thought, that perhaps at this time something starts to happen between Spike and Buffy. Maybe they have already kissed. Angel is back, but not really to Buffy, and this greatly confuses her.
BrandiIndigo chapter 14 . 3/4/2013
Ah! I cannot wait to read more.
Aliciaa chapter 13 . 3/3/2013
Ooh , I like seeing the fake memories about Dawn lol
BrandiIndigo chapter 12 . 3/1/2013
I am excited to read more. I cannot wait to see where this story is going.
141 | « Prev Page 1 .. 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 .. Last Next »