Reviews for Tides of Time
Aliciaa chapter 13 . 3/3/2013
Ooh , I like seeing the fake memories about Dawn lol
BrandiIndigo chapter 12 . 3/1/2013
I am excited to read more. I cannot wait to see where this story is going.
mendenbar chapter 12 . 2/26/2013
I am in favor of tacks. Angel's behavior actually makes sense to me. Which makes me wonder about me!
Chase15 chapter 12 . 2/25/2013
I caught up! Sweet!
Anyway, these last few chapters have been amazing, and all the recent memories have been so well-written...when Xander and Anya died, I was so sad; nice job bringing the emotion into your writing. Even when Wes died, you got the emotion through, even though I haven't watched Angel yet so I don't know him. Great job with everything, I live your story, keep writing :)
SMGbest chapter 12 . 2/24/2013
Good.
I wonder, who will live the longest, except Angel - Dawn or Cordelia?
I would like to see Buffy and Angel have a future together in this time. And I don't mean to fight evil together, but some semblance of a normal life, maybe even family. Angel should get Shanshu after this apocalypse, of course, if they can stop it, it seems so unlikely...
Waiting for update) Buffy/Angel flashback please!
ba2006 chapter 11 . 2/20/2013
fantastic chapter :) looking forward to the next update :)
BangelXOXO chapter 11 . 2/17/2013
Wow, you know you're an incredible author when you leave someone all emotional and teary after every chapter! Amazing work, i'm anxiously (but patiently) awaiting more!
SMGbest chapter 11 . 2/17/2013
Great.
Well, we want to know about Buffy, not about Xander or Anya, or Dawn, or Whoredelia... because it's Buffy/Angel story, so it's fairly logical to me.
And try not to be bitchy, when you have to deal with Angel, who will become the incarnation of your girl's dream, and then crush your heart for the sake of dignity, dah!
Update)
BrandiIndigo chapter 11 . 2/17/2013
I loved the update.

It is going to kill me waiting to find out what happened to Buffy. I love suspense, but there is so much in this story and I have so many questions. I think that the suspense fits the structure and cannon of your story so this is not a negative critique, but just me being impatient that I just can't click the next button and relieve some of the tension.

I really hope that Angel and Buffy will finally admit to their feelings. Or that Buffy will say something to Tara (I say this because she confided in her messy feelings for Spike first and I think Tara would be the most accepting and understanding in Buffy's conflicted continuous feelings for Angel) and then BAM she binds Angel's soul and they can be happy.

I cannot wait to read more.

Brandi
mendenbar chapter 11 . 2/17/2013
I didn't find Buffy to be too OOC, she always bitched at him, whether he was hiding something or not. And you handled Lorne just fine as well. This situation is hard on all of them and perhaps Doyle needs to either be more direct with Angel (who is sometimes slow on the uptake where love is concerned) or butt out.
ba2006 chapter 10 . 2/12/2013
Love it :)
SMGbest chapter 10 . 2/11/2013
Good update.
Xander had an antipathy to Angel, whether he is a vampire or a man. Anya as vengeance demon brutally tortured and killed thousands men for centuries. The list of her victims is ten times more than Angelus'. So that common sense or justice doesn't matter here.
So strange that Buffy died first, really interesting to know how this happened, and why Angel couldn't help her...
Waiting for more)
BrandiIndigo chapter 10 . 2/10/2013
This is so sad. I still want to know what happened to Buffy.
ba2006 chapter 9 . 2/10/2013
fantastic chapter :) look forward to the next update :)
bangelXOXO chapter 8 . 2/8/2013
Awesome fic so far, with such an original and creative concept! I can't wait to read more flashbacks and find out what happened to Buffy! Thanks so much for making this fic, it's really been the highlight of my week :)
143 | « Prev Page 1 .. 4 5 6 7 8 9 .. Last Next »