Reviews for Ave Lucia
Diane.Y chapter 1 . 6/26/2014
Beautiful. Really. Thank you.
Kisses Under The Apple Tree chapter 1 . 1/30/2014
that was beautiful. I think you may be one of the only FF writers that can go to these touchy subjects and still make it readable and tasteful. Well done!
goodbye gone forever chapter 1 . 10/2/2013
wow what a beautiful fic.

i absolutely adored the latin phrases slipped in there. It fit perfectly with the theme and mood.

you also took on a situation which is so hard to get right and often comes out cheesy or cliché but this definetly wasn't either of them. the inner conflict was perfect.
TamariChan chapter 1 . 12/14/2012
Oh my god, this is so gorgeous. Thank you so much for writing this! I love your Zacharias and your Lucy and their conflict and pain and love and ogdsknlafj this is amazing. Yay.
squeakyswings chapter 1 . 12/8/2012
GOD WHAT HAVE YOU DONE TO MY HEART THOUGH. Sorry but really what. This is gorgeous in every way, Ellie, really.
NickyFox13 chapter 1 . 12/3/2012
This is a delightfully wonderful fic, with gorgeous & lush descriptions of everything down to the scenery and the contrasting feelings of Zacharias and Lucy. Thanks for writing such a wonderful fic in such an elegant yet chilling way.
Seph Meadowes chapter 1 . 12/3/2012
Exceeds Expectations chapter 1 . 12/3/2012
Wow. I love everything about this. I love the pairing (thanks to Aly). I love the way you've woven religion throughout. I love Lucy and her purity and her innocence and Zacharias and how fucked up he is. I love his inner conflict, his desperation to help her. I love your writing, your ability to provide so much backstory in just a few passing sentences. In short, I love this. A lot.