Reviews for Another Feather Falling Off My Wings
notanalpaca chapter 1 . 3/8/2015
Devastatingly beautiful. This was so amazing and so sad and the writing pierces to the heart. Good work!
ItsAlliana chapter 1 . 1/11/2015
I'm bawling my eyes out. That was beautiful. You made it not obvious at all what was going on, yet I somehow understood it.
Keep writing, you're good.
-Alliana
RustKnight chapter 1 . 11/28/2014
That was very emotional. I like the idea of reincarnation in the HP world. It opens up many possibilities.

I think I'll favorite this.
garage glamorous chapter 1 . 7/6/2014
That was beautiful :,)

Sasha404 chapter 1 . 5/9/2014
wow. i love reincarnation fics, and this one was perfect.
Omegakishan chapter 1 . 4/19/2014
This was amazing, I notice you slipped in the i must not tell lies to show us that Harry is the narrator, and there should be more stories like this.
A Little Rusty chapter 1 . 3/18/2014
I get it. I love it. I love the broken togetherness of it. The jagged ups and downs that are straight. The IT. Reading it, all I could feel was a sad kind of perfection. I like how it was more of a wave than a page. Does that even make sense? Also I love how smooth it was. I can't explain to you how much of a smooth smooth ride this was. Like in the between is where I realize that this ISN'T my life but somehow it seems like it might be. There's gaps, my head realizes, but it's because of your intentional gap that gave this story the feel it has - like it was meant to actually feel like you were forgetting something.

Great prose.
Winged-panther1 chapter 1 . 2/20/2014
This story was absolutely brilliant and its so great because this is the only story of its kind I've seen on FF
scar of hope chapter 1 . 1/19/2014
holy mother of Merlin that was utterly gorgeous. your prose is so stunning, it felt like it was singing in my bones. fabulous.
PF2724 chapter 1 . 8/25/2013
You, my friend, are brilliant !
lucy chapter 1 . 8/13/2013
Wow that's amazing! I've always loved the Ron/Hermione relationship, but that has just taken it to another level! The way you explored different scenarios, bringing different characters to life was brilliant! I love it!
romione fluff chapter 1 . 3/27/2013
You wrote it so good... and of course being Ron and hermione are so much better
I hate my mom by the way. I told her that reincarnation is interesting even though I am a christian, she told me that its such a dumb idea
anotherbuskitten chapter 1 . 3/3/2013
I think I'm crying x
summerful21 chapter 1 . 12/6/2012
Beautiful, like always. The individual "lives" weren't that great or interesting, they all seemed to blend together after awhile, and the repeating phrase got tired, but I did like the concept of it, and the end.
PSdancer54 chapter 1 . 12/6/2012
This was absolutely, positively, without a doubt one of the most amazing things I have ever read.