Reviews for Fantasy
Post U Later chapter 1 . 10/3/2013
Okay, That Was SUPER SEXY & HOT! Steve's Little Fantasy Was So Kinky! To Be Dominated By Tony... SO HOT! XD

Steve Should Have Known Not To Leave His Laptop There For Tony To Look Though. This Is Tony We're Talking About After All. ;P
The Lady J chapter 1 . 2/27/2013
Steve reading fan fiction makes me giggle but my god that was hot.
BlackFalling chapter 1 . 2/12/2013
this was soooooo good! The sex scene was hot, steve was adorably innocent and the ending was super cute! I literally loved everything about this! keep up the good work!
PrincessAgainstThePatriarchy chapter 1 . 12/31/2012
xD I love the fact there was mentions of a stony fic inside another stony fic! xD
YinKeket chapter 1 . 12/13/2012
you can't say nothing when closing the laptop fast and blushing like mad. lol wow on the floor laughing so hard so Steve likes fanfics. i hope Steve finds Tony's fantasy maybe is to dress up like a dog, cat or a maids outfit. lol oh how the story Tony read and how the life they are in is ready to come true. awwww the ending is so cute. more of them please. keep up the good work and do your best.
Cj Quinn chapter 1 . 12/9/2012
BlessingNinjaPirate chapter 1 . 12/4/2012
This was such a fantastic little read! _ It was a very welcome distraction from all of the angst that I've been reading recently. Thank you for posting this delightfully filthy concoction; I really enjoyed it.
Smile-Evily chapter 1 . 12/4/2012
So Hot, So good, Loved IT!
Rika100 chapter 1 . 12/3/2012
Love it! This is awesome. :)
spopococ chapter 1 . 12/3/2012
That was HOT.
Also hilarious. XD
I love the concept of them reading fanfiction!
This story was great, thank you for sharing. :)