Reviews for Firsts and Lasts
Joey chapter 16 . 7/24
This chapter was amazing! I laughed so hard when Ron was thinking about slipping the ring on her finger whist she was sleeping. The proposal was perfect!
Joey chapter 9 . 7/23
I'm excited to get to know Audrey!
Joey chapter 7 . 7/23
Your characterisations are wonderful you write all of them so well! I'm glad they finally took this next step in their relationship
Joey chapter 3 . 7/23
Even though Fleur was able not in a bit of it, I love bed how you wrote her! Ron and Herniome's conversation at the end was beautiful
Joey chapter 2 . 7/23
Totally agree with you and loved this chapter!
writeallnight chapter 17 . 7/13
Drunk Ron and Harry are HILARIOUS. I am dying laughing. I'm so sad it's almost done!
writeallnight chapter 16 . 7/12
"There, that covered all of his main objectives, and it was even in a list format. Hermione liked lists." This is the best thought that Ron has ever had. I love every. Single. Freaking. Thing about this chapter. All of it. His running after her. What he says. The way she responds. It's amazing.
writeallnight chapter 15 . 7/12
You are KILLING ME with the fluff. Gosh it's just so good. Harry getting all emotional and Ron and Hermione getting all emotional. Beautiful. I can't. Ugh. All the feels.
This fight is EVERYTHING. I just about killed me. But it is EVERYTHING. Of course love isn't going to be enough to sustain them. Relationships are a choice and you have to keep choosing each other over and over again. This fight makes SO MUCH SENSE. And I love how they figured it out together. It's beautiful and I love it.
writeallnight chapter 9 . 7/11
Even the filler chapters are cute. Totally love Percy and Audrey. You write the interactions between the Weasley kids so well!
writeallnight chapter 8 . 7/11
It's just so precious! Ugh, I love me some Ron talking about his feelings. Love the way you write him!
writeallnight chapter 6 . 7/10
This is so freaking fluffy. I LOVE the idea that the boys joined her on the train. I love the thought of them walking off it together for the last time. And their precious little first date. So cute!
writeallnight chapter 5 . 7/10
So there I was, smiling like an idiot, reading all this fluffy goodness and then, "You need to come home, Head Girl" and literally my eyes filled with tears. Undoubtedly my favorite thing Ron has said so far. Although his description of Harry as a skinny tosser with a scar was a close second. That line is just so good and I can absolutely hear him saying it. Loved the sweetness in this chapter!
writeallnight chapter 4 . 7/10
It's all so good. Just all of it. Loving every second of this whole thing. Ron's nerves, the way he and Hermione bicker, the way he competently speaks to her dad. It's amazing.
writeallnight chapter 2 . 7/7
Just...don't mind me if I comment on every single chapter of this masterpiece. Your Hagrid and your Molly are SPOT ON. When Hagrid is telling them that he always knew it would be the two of them and then Molly's line about not letting two more of her songs freeze to death. Just so good. So excited to read on!