Reviews for Firsts and Lasts
Guest chapter 20 . 9/9/2022
2022 here. Loved the fic. It's now headcannon. Thank you.
TIGERSAGE chapter 9 . 4/23/2022
ok so review time i found the chapter a bit underwhelming ctually. I eel there could have been a bit more drama. What with victoire being the first girl grandchild A couple lines from molly wpuld have sufficed. Now onto my bias. While i ship romione just fine. I prefer hg much more. And while i understand they r secondary characters. I wpuld appreciate a bit more onsigjt in their relationship. Also wpuld have liked to see some more insevurity hesitatoon from Harry about beong called am uncle. But overall i like ur fiv. Again im just biased towards HG so sorry if i caused offense
Wind chapter 20 . 10/24/2021
Thoroughly awesome read.
Mememittek chapter 20 . 9/22/2021
Thank you for the great story. I love Romione so much 3
Mary chapter 1 . 6/23/2021
I love this fic. It is very cute and it made me cry, I saw the Spanish translation and I finished it and I came here to tell you that it is one of my favorite fictions and I will take a walk through your other fictions.
Ron Hermione fan 2008 chapter 1 . 4/22/2021
This story is beautiful
Romione4evah chapter 7 . 3/17/2021
Love this chapter!
Guest chapter 20 . 3/17/2021
It needs some HINNY! Make Harry and Ginny or Ron and Hermione shag!
Susie Bones chapter 19 . 2/16/2021
All was well until you wrote about a wet dream in a wedding vow, super disappointing and totally off character.
HarryPotterGirl chapter 20 . 1/15/2021
BRAVO BRAVO MORE PLEASE PLEASE PLEASEEEEEEEEEEEEEE!
Guest chapter 13 . 1/14/2021
:p
Guest chapter 7 . 12/29/2020
That was lovely, great characterization of both but specially Ron :) Thank you for a nice moment.
Guest chapter 8 . 9/17/2020
Excelente fic!
Guest chapter 2 . 3/23/2020
Hi! It’s 2020 now and I came upon this fanfic of yours and I just love it! :)
I have been a RoMione fan for years and I always crave about their lives post-war and pre-epilogue. So this is really a great find.
I love how the story unfolded, I felt that the characters matured enough (which I firmly believe is possible after all they’ve been through). Thank you, thank you for this!
Guestks chapter 20 . 7/23/2019
Wow I happened to stumble down a rabbit hole and find this fic on another authors page. And I’m so happy I did. This was the sweetest thing! I was so anxious something was going to happen (a kidnapping/ deatheaters) but it was just a nice and calm read that had me laughing and smiling. You wrote everyone beautifully. I loved all the hinny too. I feel so many Romione fics neglect. I also agree George and Ang would keep their lives so secret. I had never thought about it before but after reading I can never picture it a different way!

Bravo from 7 years after originally posting lol!