Reviews for Victory Day
autumn midnights chapter 1 . 12/2/2013
Ooh, this was wonderful. I love your explanation of the Kinzie/Percy moment - I really like the thought of Kinzie saying that only to make Hylla jealous. I really like seeing Hylla let her guard down a bit, too, since I can't picture her a bit more relaxed and vulnerable unless she's with someone she cares about. I really liked the sisterly moment between Reyna and Hylla; those two are definitely very similar. I noticed that in canon, and I really love that you were able to slip that into this fic. I like the idea that Kinzie still calls Hylla 'ma'am' sometimes, even though when alone - old habits die hard, I suppose, especially if they're keeping their relationship secret. Lovely little drabble (you had to know I would go straight for femslash, didn'tcha? :P)
HecateA chapter 1 . 7/25/2013
Hylla and Hercules? Well that sounds interesting too, although I must admit that I got dragged into Hylla/Kinzie pretty hard.
Anyways, this was super cute and likely to top it all off. Excellent job!
baby Cyclopes chapter 1 . 2/16/2013
This is good:)
Marcia Litman chapter 1 . 12/20/2012
OMG, I ship them so hard. I have written Hylla & Kinzie fics (I called Hynzie, LOL) for almost a year, but just in portuguese, and I am so glad to find someone who ship these two. Thanks for the fic 3
dekaliedoscopia chapter 1 . 12/3/2012
CAN YOU WRITE KINZIE AND HYLLA SMUT. OMG. IM REALLY SEXUALLY FRUSTRATED RIGHT NOW. PLZ DO SO. OMG.
THIS WAS REALLY CUTE.
MORE SLASH/

you're such a great writer