Reviews for Into The Dark
Nagirisushilover chapter 14 . 11/24
Please update soon
Pichicha123 chapter 14 . 11/7
So, when are you gonna update again?
blackkyu chapter 14 . 9/27
Ouch, geez Vlad, you might accidentally kill him with that temper...
Ciestess84 chapter 14 . 9/24
Woah, Vlad, CHILL!
Ha-ha, but seriously, Good chapter! I'm wondering who Wizard is...
Oh oh vlad is furoius
Bananarock509 chapter 14 . 9/23
I hate Vlad. I will forever hate Vlad. Even when he is depicted as the good guy I will still hate him. Hate is such a big word for me today. I think I said I hate a lot of things today. Oh well, don't take that wrong I'm actually very happy today which makes the frequency of the word hate today very confusing.
Conan02 chapter 14 . 9/23
Is Vlad coo coo in the head?
GirlFish chapter 14 . 9/23
Vlad still thinks hasn't been caught.
GriffinRose chapter 14 . 9/23
Wha-hey, no! Where's the rest of it? What does vlad do when he realizes what happened? What state is his mother in? Who the hell a were those girls and are there more like them?
You need to update soon the suspense is killing me!
princessbinas chapter 14 . 9/23
Vlad is a terrible father.

Anyways, great chapter.
SapphireSecret chapter 14 . 9/23
All I want in life is MORE OF THIS STORY. Oh my goodness! I haven't checked in on this in quite a while, so I got to see a ton of new chapters (from my point of view). They're all WONDERFUL. I like how you introduced Ryan as this nice guy and Jace as the jerk, but then whoops! Ryan's racist and Jace is pretty cool (and has an intriiiiguing last name), but both of them have issues and seem like well-rounded characters! I am convinced Amira (or whatever the girlfriend's name is) is the girl with powers who went after Danny (the one Vlad saved him from). This abusive relationship building between Vlad and Danny is so stressful and interesting and I can't wait to see the breaking point. I don't believe Maddie would believe Danny if he said Vlad hurt him-maybe if he revealed both his and Vlad's secret, but I don't think Danny would. Will he run away? Would he go to the Titans, or Jazz, or the Ghost Zone, or to Melissa and Becca, or just wander? And what about the story hints in Cloud Shapes? I thought Danny running off to San Francisco was an unexpected yet delightful development. I did -not- see that coming. Will Rebecca and Melissa come into play later? Ooh, will they come across Vlad strangling/beating Danny? I'm wondering about the effect Vlad's attacks have on Danny. They seem extra-effective, as compared to other ghost attacks, and long-lasting. Does he ectoplasm? 'Cause he's vampire-themed? Or is he simply that much more powerful? I also really like how you're portraying his character. He's so...fruitloopy and has those cycles of abuse. I wonder how Vlad's -extra- effect on Danny relates to Spectra, if at all. I like how you're including events from the Teen Titans so subtly. Yes, they effect Danny's life, but they aren't so central to the story. I also like how you're portraying them as people. Beast Boy and Di- Richard. Aaaaah! I can seriously go on forever. AND THIS CLIFFHANGER. THIS. CLIFF. HANGER.

Please update soon! This is freaking wonderful.
PredatorPuck chapter 14 . 9/23
wow Vlad good going!
oh my god. just. omygod! i dont know where to start to tell you what i liked about it! just, everything! i think my favorite part tho was that seen with those two ladies. that was hilarious! i cant wait to read the next chapter. update soon please!
Good Witch of Babble chapter 14 . 9/23
I wasn't really expecting Danny to run away to San Francisco as in RUN AWAY TO SAN FRANCISCO. I mean I can get WHY he'd want to run away from home, but this honestly caught me by surprise so much. I was just thinking he'd go to there and stay a few hours than get home late and possibly get a scolding from his mom and get threatened by Vlad. But overall it's actually kinda nice that Danny has had his first attempt at running away - maybe Maddie will get the picture that Danny is just as unhappy as she is? It just seems to me that she's really been distancing herself from Danny so much, and all because Danny reminds her of Jack. I bet that a huge reason why Maddie might be having trouble coping is because Jazz went off to college so soon afterwards too, and even before then her relationship with Danny was waning, but overall I bet that Vlad isn't helping at all either. So it WOULD be incredibly nice if her parental instincts kicked in soon.

Of course I imagine that for Maddie to realize something's wrong would take a lot more than Danny running away with the funk she's been in, and then there's also the fact that it'll be hard for her to see how much of a strain it is on Danny with Vlad around because the man acts so differntly when he's alone with each of them. I do hope that she doesn't notice too late that Vlad is abusing her son, but so far it's seeming like Vlad will be able to get away with A LOT before Maddie gets a hint of anything. The fact that Danny heals much faster than a human probably doesn't help, so it'd be hard for her to see any evidence of Vlad hurting Danny. Though going from the fact that Vlad seems to have probably broken Danny's ribs in this chapter I do wonder if Maddie might end up seeing the result of some of Vlad's violence, but seeing as Danny's passed out at the end of this chapter there's no telling what story Vlad will give to explain what really happened. Though that would only be if Vlad tried to play the hero - meanwhile making Danny seem like the stupid teen that ran away and got into a fight or something. Then there's also the possibility that Vlad will pretend that he DIDN'T find Danny yet so he can try and instil some obedience in him, or something of the like.

Really, even though I imagine I shouldn't be that surprised that Vlad found Danny so soon it still shocks me a little - I was half expecting Danny to run into a different brand of trouble LIKE thieves or just your average hot-headed idiots looking for a fight or something.

Vlad's mention of someone after Danny does get me curious, and also makes me wonder if they might be connected to this Wizard person that somehow got a key to the Ghost Zone. Or if they could be the same person, though I could be reaching a little on that.

I wonder if Vlad either doesn't notice or care that he's hurting Danny to an extreme level? I bet both really. So far he's treated Maddie like a prize and Danny like a bonus that comes along with her; it seems more than likely that Vlad regrets his first meeting with Danny and how things went down, because now Danny is always questioning his actions and looking for ways to get as far away from him as possible - there's just no way he'll ever trust Vlad now.

Despite what I mentioned about wanting Maddie to notice that Vlad is hurting Danny I REALLY want Dick to take notice. It's not like they meet regularly, but Dick is so used to looking for signs of something wrong that he'd at least get some clue as to what's going on if there was a hint. I just can't help but want some progress to be made in the direction of Danny getting the support he need! It's just killing me! . . . . . . Which actually makes me wonder if maybe one of the Titans saw something as Danny was flying past their tower before. It'd be so exciting if they did! At think point it makes me ecstatic to think of them just being AWARE of Danny (as Phantom or otherwise)!

I look forward to more!
Ah, and his flight will likely lead so some unexpected encounter.