Reviews for Into The Dark
Wow, I've never seen a DP/TT fic from this angle before. It's so original and interesting, and it seriously pulls at the heartstrings. Though I'm curious as to when he'll find out Ms. Spectre is a ghost. And I wonder who put whatever that thing inside him is... So mysterioussssss! Can't wait to see what happens next! You rock, Author! :D
I guess you're not going to finish this, which makes me irrevocably sad, because this is honestly the best DP fanfiction I have ever read. You did a great job, the writing was excellent, and you successfully made me feel things, which is more than can be said for almost every other fanfiction. You've perfectly plotted out this story, there's suspense that has been worked in perfectly, and you've made the reader feel what Danny feels. I couldn't wait to see his next interaction with every character (except perhaps Vlad and Spectre, who you've made me thoroughly mad at), and all in all, I want to thank you for writing this, even if you never finished it.
Omg! I love it! Can't wait for more!
Noooooooo! You must update! You must! Whyyy!?what a world! what a world! (cough) sorry, but you must update this soon it's just getting to the good part.
Alora chapter 8 . 7/8
Wow I'm impressed I'm a huge batman fan and I've realized not many people know that robins first name is Richard but I do love how he almost said dick Grayson but stopped himself I'm I little curies about that and Let me tell u right now you are doing a great job this is so intriguing I usually don't right notes about the fanfics I read so u have inspired me to say something about it (clap clap clap) bravo no one has made me so intrigued in their story for me to right a note and I have read a lot of fanfics I love your fanfic! Keep writing!
Sephora7 chapter 19 . 7/4
I have to say I don't usually review very often, especially under my alias but this story has prompted me to let you know how well developed it is. I've read your author's notes and it's awesome to see someone so humbled about their work as you are. You're doing a great job and I hope you continue your story. The plot line has kept me interested throughout the story and every character is played exactly how I would imagine. The descriptions can sometimes be a little detailed but then again it kind of has to be to have such complex ideas. I was pleasantly surprised to see that you've kept Danny away from the Teen Titans for awhile to develop Danny's character. It makes me want to keep reading to see what other interactions they may have in the future. Wonderful job and be confident in your writing abilities!
Dream Theme chapter 19 . 6/26
This is incredible. I really love how you've written everything. The build up is slow but it works for the atmosphere of the story. I wasn't going to read this fic because its been so many years since ive watched teen titans so I don't remember much about the characters but a friend of mine recently got into it so I thought maybe I should get back into it and thenthis fic popped up twice in one day so I read it. And im glad. Because it really is incredible. Danny and richards friendship is making me very happy. Very happy.
I hope to see an update soon! I can't wait to see what comes next :)
RedHeadsRock1010 chapter 19 . 6/21
IM SO EXCITED
Axe chapter 19 . 6/21
This is an awesome fanfiction! :D
Altros chapter 19 . 6/21
...tracker?
OK there are SOOOO many things i love about this chapter. 1. Jazz, I LOVE JAZZ so this was wonderful. 2. Robin 3. Robin being in his costume but it being dark so Danny couldn't see? ? Genius. 3. Was it a tracker that Danny found at the end? I'm betting it was Vlad, specifically after Danny ran away to San Francisco
Good Witch of Babble chapter 19 . 6/20
Oh my . . . . there's so many things in Danny's life right now that are so concerning, but I think that last bit takes the cake of VERY NOT OK things.

I'm betting Vlad's behind that whatever-it-is, that the man put it in when Danny was in the hospital after that Wizard guy (supposedly) hurt him, and I am so, SO betting on the whatever-it-is to actually be a tracker. With how Vlad's been really loopy I was expecting him to do something as unnerving as putting a tracker ON Danny at one point, probably after his and Maddie's relationship had lasted a while longer, but it just never crossed my mind that he would put a tracking chip IN Danny - and so soon. This is all assuming that it was Vlad - because I don't think anyone else has had the opportunity to do something like that - and that it is in fact a type of tracking chip. I can't think of whatever else it might be honestly. I guess it really says something about how much in a daze Danny has been if he's only noticed it now, but then again people don't usually poke themselves to see if anyone's inserted electronic chips or anything into some part of their body.

I'm really, REALLY hoping that Robin noticed how interested Danny suddenly was with his own forearm, and hopefully that combined with Danny's concerning behavior will make Robin suspicious enough to investigate a little into Danny's life. I am just so, SO wanting someone to be on the right track to help Danny in the near future, because with Vlad and Spectre and whatever/ whoever is after Danny making his life hell, he REALLY needs to have someone (or some people) concerned and willing to genuinely help him. I keep feeling so desperate for there to be someone Danny could rely on, and this chapter has made me think that bad things are coming Danny's way sooner rather than later; if Vlad is the only person at the moment trying to 'help' keep Danny safe from whatever is going on I feel like something really horrible is enviable to happen, a something much worse than how things have been so far.

Every chapter leaves me so much more concerned for Danny, and the fact that there is still no one that Danny is able to rely on - knowingly or not - just keeps making me more anxious about the future. It's going to be such a relief when Danny finally has a person he feels like he's able to trust and rely on, though with the combination of Danny not wanting to let his secret of being a halfa to come out AND not wanting to confide in anyone about Vlad out of fear of them getting hurt, I REALLY don't see that happening anytime soon. The fact that Danny is so adamant about just enduring everything that's thrown at him so as to not involve and possibly get anyone hurt is such a double edged sword, because even though he's protecting his secret he's also so much more alone and vulnerable than he would be otherwise. I really am just so damn hopeful that Robin will get suspicious enough about what's happening in Danny's life, and that he'll be stubborn enough to look for answers long enough to find something that'll put him on the right track to figuring out what's going on to be able to help Danny. I just hope that Robin will have gotten suspicious enough about how things are going in Danny's life to investigate after this night, and not after something like Danny trying to get that whatever-it-is out of his arm. Which, yes, I am now very, VERY concerned about when Danny tries to get that whatever it is out, because there's always that IF of him not being able to use his ghost powers to phase it out (I do suspect Vlad after all).

I am really, really, REALLY excited and anxious to find out what happens next chapter!
I'm really looking forward to it!
avidreaded chapter 19 . 6/19
Ooh mystery chip in his arm this'll be interesting.

Reiterating for the nth time I FUCKING HATE Spectra. If I could I would gut her with a dull ectoranium spoon slowly while rubbing salt into each and every exposed piece of flesh while I vivisect her with out anesthetic while pumping her with just enough adrenaline to prevent her from losing consciousness.

Wow. That was really fucked up even buy my standards.

Awesome chapter.
LewistheTurtle chapter 19 . 6/19
Ahhh great chapter! I hope that Spectre gets cleared up soonnn! :D And oohhh sounds like someone got chipped! lol
Pichicha123 chapter 19 . 6/19
Yay! Wish we couldmget some Robin POV though! Hopefully?