Reviews for Cadence of the Heart
SarahGayle chapter 1 . 1/4
I loved this! The idea was great and executed awesomely. I so wish there was more. The character interactions and dialog was entertaining to say the least and was hilarious all throughout this story. Great job, wish there was more! Keep writing!
PeaceHeather chapter 1 . 11/10/2014
I would love to have seen more of Loki and his dragon. Maybe in another fic?
N Harmonic chapter 1 . 3/15/2014
I love it
xTooxLazyxToxLoginx chapter 1 . 6/18/2013
Not my ships, but great none the less!
camierose chapter 1 . 2/9/2013
eekkk this is so asowme
RainGoddess2040 chapter 1 . 2/6/2013
This was just amazing. I love it.
Number XVI chapter 1 . 1/13/2013
I. Fucking. Loved. This! Ragragrgargrhxgar! I was dying of happiness as I read this! So cute! And very descriptive! I love the detail and thought you put into the Empaths, Ferals, and Courting! And the Puppy Piles were to die for!

And don't think I didn't see that little bit of Cherik you had going on. Absolutely genius, my dear! Keep up the amazing work!

Ja ne
Tora
Patchworkhearts17 chapter 1 . 1/5/2013
I really enjoyed reading it, you were very therough when it came to topics poeple might not understand.
Truth be told going into this fic I wasn't sure what to expect, but it was wonderful, you've done a terific job!
Thogh I'd like to ask what inspired this, where you found information for it, and if you'd consider making a sequil?
There isn't enough StarkSpangledBanner out there. :
FudoTwin17 chapter 1 . 12/29/2012
:) Luv it! XD
Hemingway'sWhiskey chapter 1 . 12/9/2012
This was...there are no words. Actually, here's one: phenomenal. Another is: abso-fuckin-lutely fantastic. I would kill for a sequel, or even if you did this in another verse! XD stay awesome!
david9999 chapter 1 . 12/5/2012
Wow where can I start, the plot line is really well done, all the superhero characters,
are spot on. :)

What do you guys think, don't you argee my beta reader and friend is one amazing writer ?
I sure do!. :)
narutodragonballs chapter 1 . 12/5/2012
Loved your story was really good and different. Would love more if you would write more.
Black-bloodedYaoiFan chapter 1 . 12/5/2012
This was so good Ry! I am so happy you didnt kill Phil!
Selene-of-the-Moon2 chapter 1 . 12/3/2012
Coulson is alive in the canon, they announced it recently. :D

Your Ferals/Empaths are very interesting as is the Courting. But wouldn't Steve need to ask Pepper and Rhodey's permission to court Tony? They are the closest thing he has to a family.
leobutler chapter 1 . 12/3/2012
Love the story. I also like the dæmons you picked for each character.