Reviews for Truth and Lies
Maia2 chapter 4 . 2/8/2013
Hee. Interesting AU. I really like Thor and Loki's relationship here. Glad Loki was able to fight Thanos.
Wonder what's next.
Thanks for sharing-
KitaraStrife chapter 3 . 12/26/2012
Ohhh, Thor! :( I wanna hug him! I love that I can hear Chris Hemsworth's voice for all of his lines that you're giving him, though. :) That's pretty amazing! But OMG LOKI! D8 NOOOO!
KitaraStrife chapter 2 . 12/26/2012
I LOVE THIS! 8DD No fighting for Loki and Thor, absolute love of a family. IT'S AMAZING! And absolutely HILARIOUS that right as I finish this, my iTunes plays the (swiped off of youtube) song DISCORD that was written by a brony *cringe* but I swiped because it was attached to a Homestuck video. XDD Fits so well. "I'm not a fan of puppeteers, but I've nagging fear someone else is pulling all the strings. Something terrible is going down through the entire town, reeking anarchy and all it brings." Fits perfectly right now, doesn't it? :)
TimeMistressAquaKlaroline4ever chapter 3 . 12/12/2012
I love this story! I love this version of the movie! Oh, poor Loki... even in this version he can't catch a break... now I'm curious if Thor is going to rescue Loki before the events of the Avengers happen. If not, I am actually curious to see how the perspective on the events of the Avengers movie will change. Things are different between Thor and Loki now and so it should be interesting for sure. Keep writing please!
Reader chapter 3 . 12/11/2012
Interesting story! I'm really enjoying it, I'd never thought of Thor as a Jotun before! So thats pretty exciting!

Cant wait to read what happens next! :-D