Reviews for The First 'Oh Hell'
BloodLily16 chapter 1 . 6/1/2013
OMIGOSH I THINK I BUSTED MY SPLEEN! XDDDDDDD
J chapter 1 . 12/18/2012
Ahahaha! XD loved it!
Guylene chapter 1 . 12/15/2012
I laughed all the time! )
Steelchaser chapter 1 . 12/11/2012
A Masterpiece, also a coffee spitter. I suggest you issue a warning label to all readers. Just what I needed this morning!
badkarma00 chapter 1 . 12/6/2012
Very cute, and very nicely done. Something I'll enjoy reading again and again.

Bad
Guest chapter 1 . 12/5/2012
I just love your holiday fics!
Begoogled chapter 1 . 12/4/2012
"an exercise in evading hostiles", hehe! Also had to laugh at T'Pol doing the conga as an important Earth tradition and the crew practising carols. I always love singing carols :) Maybe Malcolm better get that shot from Phlox...
tahmtahm chapter 1 . 12/3/2012
So funny - love it!
Alelou chapter 1 . 12/3/2012
:) I'd think poor Malcolm really needs to get some if it were not for all the hints that he is getting plenty of some. But then it's fairly clear he will relax and have fun when the time comes (if only with some help from the punch).

As a band parent, I loved the "horde of castrated cats."
Zero Credibility chapter 1 . 12/3/2012
Oops, sorry, that last 'guest' review was from me.
Guest chapter 1 . 12/3/2012
I'm grinning from ear to ear! I can absolutely imagine Dom saying all that to himself! The little anecdotes he revealed along the way were simply hilarious. :) Of course I latched on to Trip and T'Pol dancing the conga as a highlight, but I also like seeing how Reed's friends manage to include him in the festivities - whether he wants it or not - and he does manage to unwind during the evening. I can't help wondering whether the poor chap being 'pounced on' by mistletoe-waving ladies at every turn has anything to do with that smoldering Tango session with Hoshi. :D
Frumious-Bandersnatch-46 chapter 1 . 12/3/2012
Wow! Funny stuff!
Sounds like Reed's middle name should be Ebeneezer!
(Snicker, snicker, chortle, guffaw!)