Reviews for Paul Returns to Kanto: Return of the Battle Frontier
Hello Orlando chapter 138 . 7/28
I miss this fic. Where is the author?
So Barry went from losing in 4 th gym to beating paul ?
Really?
StarScarlett chapter 138 . 7/6
OMG THIS STORY IS SOOO GOOD pls finish this story
EvergreenParadise chapter 65 . 3/27
Yass! Yaaasss! YYYYAAAASSS! Finally, after all this time the romance is happening. and even barry is geting some lovin on the side
Amazing story man! Are the new chapters coming anytime soon?
ikarigirl109 chapter 138 . 12/24/2016
Come on man how could anyone beat mewtwo so smoothly?
I was abandoning this fic but still I will try to catch up with this story. Please review -o-cuz-its making me happy XD.
King of Stories chapter 138 . 12/21/2016
Tobias is going to tell Paul and others about his past, very interesting.
QUEENSPELLER67 chapter 137 . 12/20/2016
I didn't expect Janine to know how to juggle. NICE! Triple evolution.
QUEENSPELLER67 chapter 136 . 12/19/2016
The battle Sebastian had with Tobias and Darkrai was intense! And I was not expecting Butch and Cassidy to be in this! ...Quiver Dance doesn't cause recoil, does it? I'm becoming more aware of things I missed. Nice chapter, man.
takedigi chapter 137 . 12/14/2016
YEAH. Finally, they evolved. And in an important moment. What will happen? This gets more interesting.
takedigi chapter 136 . 12/14/2016
Wow. This chapter is incredible. It is so realistic and hard, that surprised me. I loved the battle. So many surprises and the power of Volcarona was impressive.

I loved the appearance of Meowth, Jessie and James. At times like this, they show their true power. When Sebastian said "yea actually just a few", I thought: Yes. Now Paul and Dawn. Awesome.
QUEENSPELLER67 chapter 135 . 12/10/2016
I wonder why Viridian City is being attacked. I bet Sebastian watched Ash and Paul in secrecy. Awesome battle for Janine's Frogadier evolving into Greninja! Cool. Janine and Barry are the first to learn about Z-moves! ...Lemme see if I got this straight: Janine got a shiny Zoroark. Hehe. I liked Steven's ending line.
ikarigirl109 chapter 137 . 12/8/2016
Oh wow finally the starters evolved .
King of Stories chapter 137 . 12/7/2016
all three starter pokemon evolving into their final stage at the same time, very cool.
ikarigirl109 chapter 136 . 12/4/2016
Please update cuz this best story ever
1,209 | Page 1 2 3 4 11 .. Last Next »