Reviews for Root and Branch
N.8.2.M.E.G.9 chapter 24 . 11/9/2014
Ahh this was great. Especially the oscar x carrie and Illya x Rose stuff, SO CUTE. Your awesome at writing!
M.I.High Fan2000 chapter 24 . 10/6/2013
OMG ! Best story EVER ! Everyone else just write short chapters about a mission, then someone gets hurted and then like : Then they ended up in hospitale. The end.
You took a god fanfiction to a new level :) You write long, many and very well explained chapters. Keep up the good work :D ( I LOVE long, many and very well explained chapters ) 3
joudy chapter 24 . 6/22/2013
Coool story I like it
Primeval-Lover chapter 24 . 3/29/2013
:') loved it so much! I think you should do young agents. :3 It was an awesome story! :D
angelwhovian chapter 24 . 2/27/2013
:o I laughed (and cried) all the way through this story it has GOT to be my all time favourite story, that's why when I finish this review I am going to re-read it. Please I would love, no ADORE a sequel to it! And I would like adult AND junior stories because I think you would do both of them really well! :D
kadash chapter 24 . 2/13/2013
OhMyGod, i really love these :')
but it's finished :'(
if (ahem, when) you do more, i'd definitely go with young team, i just couldn't imagine them being adults, ever :P
Keep writing though! :3
TheNargle chapter 11 . 1/19/2013
awww carrie's so opptimistic :D love this chapter please update soon :)
TheNargle chapter 10 . 1/16/2013
awww they're too cute :D loved this chapter, its amazing how you make even the simplist of code breaking seem like a bomb's about to go off :)
A Northern Irish man chapter 7 . 1/15/2013
The character "Illya" I don't recognise that them. Are they from the show and I'm just forgetting or is it a character of your own invention?

Really liking the Psychological struggle Oscars having. Giving real depth and development. Keep it up!
A Northern Irish man chapter 4 . 1/15/2013
This is getting really good. I get a feeling Oscar isn't going to be grand, mainly because if he was his name would of been up in the wee grey listing at the top.
Now one thing I really like about this story is it's realism, its making it really intense. Reminds me of my M. stories (I'm not trying to promote my own stuff or anything like that) In the show everything was made child friendly but the kind of stuff that has happened so far is what would really happen.

Now is there going to be any Carrie/Oscar romance or anything? Because as much as I like a bit of Romance I think it would take away from the already awesome plot. Though that's just me

I can't wait to read the next chapter! Keep it up!
Guest chapter 9 . 1/2/2013
awsome! been waiting for this and it did not disapoint :D keep writing, still loving every bit of it :D
TheNargle chapter 9 . 1/4/2013
omg awsome! :P keep updating :D
TheNargle chapter 8 . 12/26/2012
Love it, so cute :) please update quick :P
TheNargle chapter 7 . 12/19/2012
live it! good to know oscars working now, please update soon :P xx
TheNargle chapter 6 . 12/13/2012
awww its cute how aggie and edward know each other and that oscar is finally out of hospital :P love it, update soon :)