Reviews for Dead and Alive
Anon chapter 3 . 6/26
Very nice but the one thing that's bugging me...James does NOT have a British accent. I'm British and we don't sound like that I assure you.
Mai3173 chapter 2 . 4/15/2008
lol... good job keeping everyone in character! It feels like a real episode :D
Quaria chapter 6 . 8/9/2003
Very interesting.
Krazy Xanadu chapter 6 . 5/27/2003
Hey I know you're probably busy with your Yu-Gi-Oh fics, but I really think you should right a sequel to this story. It's great! I love James hurt/comfort...just one more word...Sequel! Please? Pweese? Ok I stop now _
JessiChinot signed in chapter 6 . 11/27/2002
Ah of my favorite pokemon characters...not that I watch pokemon much anymore..but I still do sometimes...ahh yes this fanfic is good. Is it over? Will there be more? Write more James-centered fanfics n_n
32-bit Mandarin Orange chapter 6 . 11/3/2002
is that the end? You should finish this if it's not! I love it I love it!
torpedo chapter 2 . 9/16/2002
How was Giovanni portrayed like Pegasus? Pegasus is -not- like that! Well, maybe a little, but that is -not- the point! At least Pegasus isn't -completely- heartless! ~goes on ranting~

ADA: ~takes out the trusty frying pan~ Well, what can I say, she's extremely sensitive when it comes to misunderstood characters... ~goes off to whack KA on the head with the frying pan~

DAEMON: ~sweatdrop~ Cool story, by the way...
torpedo chapter 6 . 9/16/2002
This is a really cool story! By the way, that last line that Misty said, it reminded me -a lot- of Anzu (Tea)...weird...
Senshi of Ruin chapter 6 . 8/6/2002
I love it, i love it, i love it! This fic was great through and through. Never a dull moments reading _ I really hope you write a sequel to this soon!

TeamRocket2000 chapter 1 . 8/6/2002
Continued, continued, continued, continued, continued, continued, continued!
PyroVulpix chapter 6 . 8/3/2002
PyroVulpix chapter 1 . 8/3/2002
It's spelled 'Vulpix' with a 'u' not an 'o'. GRR *reads on anyway*
Thorned Rose chapter 5 . 8/1/2002
You're doing well with this!
SodasGurl chapter 5 . 7/31/2002
Sounds good. Giovanni seemed a little weird but its still good keep it up :)

Senshi of Ruin chapter 3 . 7/29/2002
This is a really good fic. the style of writting is execellant _ Why does Gio want to kill James? Please update this again soon!