Reviews for Working Relationship
MysterySan chapter 1 . 5/22
Wow! Amazing yaar! Loved it.
Very hot! And funny! And hot!
Lady Jimita chapter 1 . 4/9
This story has EVERYTHING one would want in a story! (Except maybe a continuation.) It was a thrill to read and I thoroughly enjoyed it. Thank you for sharing it.
stearncs321 chapter 1 . 1/28
very imteresting story. i love when new writers take the chataters and fip their world upside down.
Crystal
USA
JanuaryLestrange chapter 1 . 12/19/2015
Loved this! The epi paragraph at the end just makes the whole thing. :)
aniseed flower chapter 1 . 10/23/2015
Lol! That was great! I loved it so much. Thank you both for writing!
Guest chapter 1 . 9/22/2015
Still the best OS ever in twilight fandom! I don't know how many times I've read this, but it makes me smile each and every time. Love everything about this, the writing, the characters, the plot, just wonderful!
Maplestyle chapter 1 . 7/12/2015
Someone rec'd this on facebook tonight and man am I glad they did! I loved it!
CSG chapter 1 . 6/27/2015
Damn... I want my own big dick Edward! ;) Great OS btw! Thanks for sharing it! :)
shecater chapter 1 . 6/26/2015
Loved this !
Judyblue95 chapter 1 . 6/24/2015
I think I read this long ago, but it wasn't on my spreadsheet of stories that I have read. I must have read it before I started keeping that record. This was just as hot as I remember it to be. When are the 2 of you going to write more for your fans? Fan fiction, I mean. I know you write books now, TB, and I read them...
Red Blood scarlet chapter 1 . 5/16/2015
Amazing one shot
SoCalTwiNurse chapter 1 . 4/18/2015
Gah! LOVED this! So hot & I love that she proposed & they really got married lol
HollywoodTwore chapter 1 . 3/14/2015
I absolutely loved this, thank you so much for sharing!
cullensrule chapter 1 . 3/9/2015
That is a story they could never tell their kids. Loved it. They both found their perfect match.