Reviews for Reckless, Full of Sunshine
sullykaystar chapter 12 . 1/22
Beautiful story! Riku and Sora are getting along well. Though Riku still has things to sort out on his awkward emotions of having friends and possible love interest. But that's understandable since he's cursed. lol. I find very surprising Sora is from a long line of fishermen. LOL. Please update soon! XD
sullykaystar chapter 12 . 1/18
Ah please update! Your story is soooo good! Sora and Riku are funny to read :)
Guest chapter 12 . 10/1/2014
I really enjoyed this chapter especially getting back into the tale. I was a few paragraphs into the chapter when I started noticing that you used hints such as thwarted and annoyed after/before dialogues instead of using an entire paragraph for a character to inwardly explain themselves (which is not always bad per say) but I enjoyed the subtlety of the characterization. The politics were also fun to read; I do not know if they compare to actual politics but seems close enough. Hopefully the next chapter will be just as engaging.
Besieged Infection chapter 12 . 9/30/2014
The story is losing it's close-up feel and going a bit wider in scale. I can't decide if I like this or not, but it's happening so I'm just gonna have to deal. *Laughs*

Sora seemed like fun in this, and Roxas too, but Riku felt a bit like you were forcing him to like Sora. This was mostly due in part to the introspective take on things, but it was also a few others. It was less of a slow build and more of a, "By the way, Riku's starting to like Sora now." It's a bit uneven in its delivery.
Sol's Darkness chapter 12 . 9/28/2014
Eh, things pop up, and you're not able to do FanFiction. It's quite all right- it's just supposed to be a fun internet thing.
War- gah, this is getting pretty intense eh?
Thanks for updating,
Ern Estine 13624 chapter 12 . 9/28/2014
getting good can't wait for more
wolf chapter 11 . 6/12/2014
i love this story. please update soon :)
12 chapter 10 . 4/29/2014
Is Cloud going to teach Sora how to fight with Oathkeeper? I wonder about Sora's past, and what his parents were like.

Great story by the way.
nearcreature chapter 11 . 4/26/2014
Awwwwww! Brilliant chapter! I seriously love this story! Hayner and Kairi's funny development along with Selphie's meddling. I thought the bee theory on true love was cute. I wonder if Sora will try it. As for Sora and Riku, NICE! Can't believe Sora grew on Riku so wonderfully. It's great to see Riku more himself than the closed self of his as he admits Sora made him happy. I adore Sora's carefree, wild, funny, creative, and sunshine self. I laughed so hard on Roxas and Axel's meeting too. :) Thank you so much for writing this chapter. I look forward to the next one.

ps. I'm curious on Sora meeting Kadja and his gang. I wonder how Kadja will take Sora's outlandishly personality since Kadja is very rude to people.

psp. Please update soon! I love this story times ten! :D
kage kitsune no yami chapter 11 . 4/21/2014
Freaking Love this story. Not like, but LOVE! This is hands down one of the best Kingdom hearts fanfictions I've ever read. Trust me when I say I have read a lot. Sora's crazy(in a very good way of course) is by far one of the freakin' best. Your plot, the entire No-eyebrow baldy situation, it's just beautiful *wipes single tear from eye*. I really, really can't wait to see what happens next. XD
randomadorablepikachu chapter 11 . 3/21/2014
oh my god you have no idea how awesome this is i mean even if you sorta know you could never fully comprehend the pure awesomeness of this story even if you are the one who wrote it. ITS LIKE SOMEONE GAVE ALCOHOL TO THE STUDIO GHIBLI CAST AND SAID TO ADLIB! i thought for SURE at the beginning you were referencing Kiki's Delivery Service, the random bee flying by and all! or i could be wrong. like Sora and his idea about Riku wearing a mast. I LOVE YOU WRITE MORE NOW
Candasaurus chapter 11 . 3/3/2014
Love it so far! Can't wait to read more!
And finally! More Axel and Roxas time! Even with how short it was in this last chapter.
Some of Sora's dialog makes me facepalm, but I love it nontheless!
Blue Curacao chapter 11 . 2/26/2014
That orgy misunderstanding! Southern-Hayner! Riku being violated by a dog! And Riku being thoughtful of Sora's supposed impoverished living. It's adorable (well, not the orgy and Red parts which were more funny).

Did the dagger appear weird to Tidus/people at the shop, or it wasn't glowing at the time? I thought it glowed when Sora touched it, or was that circumstantial when he's around fireflies or whatever? It would call too much attention if Sora did just try and stabbing Xehanort with a glowing dagger without being noticed.
b-nothing chapter 11 . 2/26/2014
Gorgeous writing, as usual. i really love how i can't predict what's going to happen next :D
DrytotheDen chapter 11 . 2/26/2014
Awesome chapter! I'm so happy you finally updated too! This was just too great lol I cant wait for your next update too cuz I'm so hooked XD keep up the awesome work!