Reviews for Reckless, Full of Sunshine
guest011 chapter 14 . 8/2
Amazing! Please update!
bitterbeauty813 chapter 14 . 4/15
Great story so far! I can't wait to see what happens next.
guest201 chapter 14 . 4/10
AMAZING STORY! It's so cute and detailed! Especially Riku and Sora. :) Looking forward to the next chapters!
YouJustWatch chapter 14 . 11/12/2015
Awesome chapter. This story almost verges on epic the way there is never a dull moment. Its a pleasure to read. The world and concept is brillaint. I like how true to cannon you've managed to bring characters by showcasing personal traits - while still keeping them refreshingly unique. Its a great balance. Looking forward to your next chapter!
kage kitsune no yami chapter 14 . 10/28/2015
This is just as exciting and amazing when I read it the last time.
ephemere chapter 14 . 10/28/2015
THIS STORY. THIS STORY DON'T DO THIS TO ME. ven i canno goodbye...

Roxas's story finally being explained is all I needed, and now I can't let go of this fic.
khibi chapter 14 . 10/22/2015
Amazing! It's great to have Roxas's story. And how Riku is more compliant to listen to Sora more often now. Haha.
Ern Estine 13624 chapter 14 . 10/21/2015
Getting awesome good can't wait for more
Dragon Silhouette chapter 13 . 9/20/2015
This is the most interesting story I've come across in a while. Riku cursed twice, Roxas traumatized into staying as a cat, Naminé a spy, Sora being... more Sora than usual. Yep, definitely interesting.
khibi chapter 1 . 9/19/2015
loving this story so much! Riku/sora!
vampireharry the 2 chapter 13 . 9/2/2015
I love this! I eagerly wait for more!
Sinful Serenata chapter 6 . 8/27/2015
Lol, I like the quirks that you gave to Namine without her actually being with the group.

Selphie sure is something else. I feel like she and Sora would get along, then she would be the one that talked so much that it would make Sora crack and run away. Kinda like Roxas

And that was hilarious - Sora just asking Squall like that. He's like dafuq but I know he's going to go check out this 'shop' when he gets the chance

Sounds like things are starting to pick up! Although, I wonder, is there more to Sora's character than just happiness and pure bliss?

We shall find out!
lordibau chapter 13 . 8/27/2015
Dafuck? Why was it registered as "Guest"?
So? Riku singing "Let it go" or not?
Guest chapter 13 . 8/27/2015
'Then [Sora] turned to beam at Roxas, a force nearly as bright at the weapon in his hand. "You're a person again!" he pointed out. "That's so exciting! And your idea saved us!"

Roxas blushed and examined his dirty bare feet. "Anyone could have thought of it…" he mumbled.'

Crosses fingers and chants Soroxas Soroxas Soroxas.

But I'm not going to pressure you about the pairings at all - this story has honestly been amazing with its themes and everything and blah. It just seems so real, in the fantasy kind of way. Thank you so much for updating.
Sinful Serenata chapter 5 . 8/26/2015
Those eyebrows doe
lol Sora is so funny. I love some of the conversations he has. He's so blissfully naive.
I thought it was cute when Roxas was in cat form under the covers, trying to fight the urge to come out and eat.

And Sora always knowing his way around a keyhole... hmm...
that sounds wrong
but still funny with cloud

Hahaa