Reviews for Reckless, Full of Sunshine
Basket in a Nutcase chapter 13 . 2/15
THE POWER OF FRIENDSHIP
Basket in a Nutcase chapter 12 . 2/15
Destiny Islands Chain OF MEMORIES :D
ahahahaha, yeah it's a bad pun
khibi chapter 15 . 12/25/2016
WAAAAAHHH! SO CUTE! RISO! THANK YOU FOR UPDATING! I LOVE YOU!
Undaunted Wind chapter 15 . 12/23/2016
I'm really glad to see that this story has been updated, one of my favorites for sure. The way you have portrayed Sora since the beginning has been perfect. I just hope that Roxas and Sora's closeness/friendship doesn't get affected much by the progress between Sora and Riku. Looking forward to the next chapter. Keep up the good work!
Ern Estine 13624 chapter 15 . 12/23/2016
They kiss they kiss! Love is in the air can't wait for more
lordibau chapter 15 . 12/23/2016
OMG! New chapter! Very happy to be able to read you again. And I'm totally with Riku about bees for the exact same reasons. Nasty little murderers.
This chapter was worth every bit of waiting and this kiss scene is just marvelous.

Wish you a Merry Christmas and an happy new year! Are there mountains where you are now?
nearcreature chapter 15 . 12/22/2016
So FREAKING CUTE! I can't believe you updated! I'm so happy! I love this story so much. I liked how you used Selphie's theory/story about genuine love with the bees and how Sora remembered it. Riku as a character really developed as well. Poor Roxas feels awkward about the whole being the third wheel thing. This chapter was an amazing surprise today for me. So THANK YOU SO MUCH for updating and continuing this story.
bitterbeauty813 chapter 15 . 12/22/2016
This chapter was really cute. I can't wait for more!
Besieged Infection chapter 15 . 12/22/2016
WooooooooOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO!
guest011 chapter 14 . 8/2/2016
Amazing! Please update!
bitterbeauty813 chapter 14 . 4/15/2016
Great story so far! I can't wait to see what happens next.
guest201 chapter 14 . 4/10/2016
AMAZING STORY! It's so cute and detailed! Especially Riku and Sora. :) Looking forward to the next chapters!
YouJustWatch chapter 14 . 11/12/2015
Awesome chapter. This story almost verges on epic the way there is never a dull moment. Its a pleasure to read. The world and concept is brillaint. I like how true to cannon you've managed to bring characters by showcasing personal traits - while still keeping them refreshingly unique. Its a great balance. Looking forward to your next chapter!
kage kitsune no yami chapter 14 . 10/28/2015
This is just as exciting and amazing when I read it the last time.
ephemere chapter 14 . 10/28/2015
THIS STORY. THIS STORY DON'T DO THIS TO ME. ven i canno goodbye...

Roxas's story finally being explained is all I needed, and now I can't let go of this fic.