Reviews for Illusion
Realusernamesaretoomainstream chapter 12 . 8/17/2013
Yay Anna! I loved this chapter, you did such a great job with her personality oh my god. I wanted her to be brutal, violent, smart, and crazy and that's exactly what she was ! You're such a great writer!
LadyDunla chapter 12 . 8/15/2013
Anna is creepy. There really is no other word for it. I feel a little sorry for the other tributes around, who'll have to go up against such a girl. And Albin rather enjoys this all, doesn't he? I may have said that before, but that is seriously disturbing.
Thank you for the update and I hope you had a nice holiday!
Stalking dream chapter 12 . 8/14/2013
Anna is so bloodthirsty... I'm scared...
As for Ronan. Well, we'll see.
Great piece of writing. I don't mind it being graphic. I'm used to reading HG fics, and I've seen worse.
Stalking dream chapter 11 . 7/28/2013
Oh, great chapter as always.
Aw, poor Chanel. I love the dept in her personality and maybe, just maybe, somebody'll be able to wipe away that sneer.
Okay, a quick side-note: I'm sorry for not reviewing for such a long times. I also had exams and then I have limited computer time, so every second wasted (on, for example, the review) is a second I can't spend on reading. I promise I'll review everything from now on, and I'll also send you the reviews I missed.
LadyDunla chapter 11 . 7/24/2013
Poor Chanel, I really felt for her. I think you described the culture of District 1 very well, the escapism of their culture to distract themselves from the horrors of the reaping and the Games those tributes have to go into. I am somewhat curious about this volunteer as well, although I don't think he's going to live long, since he was self-generated. But he sounds interesting actually.
Thank you for this chapter and as always, I'm looking forward to more of your wonderful work.
LadyDunla chapter 10 . 7/3/2013
Wow. Just wow. I don't know how you are able to write Jack so well, but it's amazing. I am very, very impressed once again. And it's nice to see that the reapings are coming around, so we get to see all the other tributes.
But oh dear, does that Albin annoy me. He sounds like the stereotype of a spoiled Capitolian boy, but you wrote him really well too, because like it or not, that's the way those people think and live. Doesn't change the fact that their love of the Hunger Games is not disgusting.
Thank you so much for writing this!
necrotizing fasciitis chapter 9 . 7/2/2013
This fic is just so freaking awesome. Each chapter never ever disappointed me or failed to excite me. Every single chapter I read left me wanting more and more by the second. :) Anyway, this was an amazing!
LadyDunla chapter 9 . 6/27/2013
Once again a very interesting chapter. Your writing never disappoints. You always seem to capture the Capitolians very well. Seneca is the exception, but most of them are rather shallow and yet you make them appear like real persons. That is very well done.
And eyes in the microwave for an experiment? That has Sherlock written all over it, not that I mind. Is that where you got it from? Anyway, nice to have a look at a district again as well.
I'm already looking forward to the next chapter. Thanks for writing this.
CrazyCandyScarletNinja chapter 9 . 6/26/2013
I am so sorry that I forget to review for two chapters. I am trying though. You did my OC perfect! That make me laugh and shaking my head in amusement at her sayings. She will learn the sad things about hunger games and get to know the tributes haha I could picture the district 5 looking at her look like she was weird or something. Keep going! Your writing skill is getting better!
necrotizing fasciitis chapter 8 . 6/19/2013
:D Another update! I feel so happy! Jack is so cute, being a half-time drug dealer isn't a very smart occupation.. Sever's life is actually very cute. ;P I don't think going to school's very important either. Can't wait for next week! I don't remember if I sent in another tribute, so I'm just gonna wait and see who the next... I'm not good with counting so I'm just gonna say the last 8 tributes!
LadyDunla chapter 8 . 6/19/2013
Once again, great, great job. And I can't even begin to describe how well you wrote Jack. It's like you watched inside my head or something like that, because he's exactly how I imagined him. Now that is a gift. You nailed him, absolutely no other way of saying that. I like how you included the not quite legal jobs he does and dealing morphling is definitely not legal. I am really impressed. Of course I am impressed with all your work. I am already looking forward to the next chapter and believe me, it's great you're back.
MidnightRaven323 chapter 7 . 6/16/2013
OMFG! You're alive!You're back and the update had my characters :D You have no idea how glad I am you updated. This is probably one of the most original and detailed stories I've ever read to date. And trust me,I've read ALOT.

I really find Accalia's occupation very interesting,it's not everyday there is an artist in the Capitol. Most Capitolites seem to do nothing but party all night and sleep all day :)

Thanks for the update,I won't say 'Update!' because I think that would be pretty dumb since you just gave us a wonderful update. But I will say I hope to continue this soon!
necrotizing fasciitis chapter 7 . 6/16/2013
I was wondering when I'd see your face again. Thought you had died of me or like decided to quit writing. :) This is going to be great! I can't wait to see the sequels, or well the rest of the stories! All of the tributes are so amazing, I'm having trouble deciding whom I like best! Even Jesse who I made went down on my fave list already!
LadyDunla chapter 7 . 6/16/2013
Hey, I'm glad you're back. I was starting to fear this story had been abandoned and I am very, very glad that it in fact isn't, because it is still very well written. This chapter was no exception. Your characters just come alive as I read them and that is so often a difficult thing to come by on this side. So, I'll just take that offered metaphorical stick and poke you with it if I'm afraid you've disappeared again.
Thank you for writing and sharing this and I am looking forward to your next chapter!
necrotizing fasciitis chapter 6 . 2/13/2013
Brilliant! Jesse was written perfectly! I could imagine him climbing up the stairs, everything! Simply beautiful! D10 and D11 is next right? Then I can't wait for the next chapter!