Reviews for Illusion
LadyDunla chapter 6 . 2/13/2013
Thanks for this wonderfully written chapter! Great again!
Stalking dream chapter 5 . 2/11/2013
I always look out to your updates :D
Sorry for the not-regular and really short reviews, but I really can't say much about these chapters, except from them being really awesome. From all these characters I think I like Anamaria the most.
LadyDunla chapter 5 . 2/6/2013
Glad you're back! Great chapter as usual!
MidnightRaven323 chapter 5 . 2/6/2013
I honestly love this chapter :) It's great how well you link together all the characters in some way,and that it's totally different from other SYOTs. You've done a great job portraying Anamaria and Lexus :D I hope you can update again soon,though I know it would probably take a while due to the amount of detail you have!
CrazyCandyScarletNinja chapter 5 . 2/6/2013
WOW Just wow your writing skills got better :) Please do other captiol people before The Hunger Games started. I really like the fact that this story was different from other SYOTs. Keep Going!
RJkimasako chapter 3 . 2/6/2013
came for the OC... stayed for the Parkour. /free running. I like your style. please, keep up the good work! I enjoy the multiple-perspective aspect of this story.

-best regards, RJ Kimasako
Kelland chapter 3 . 1/15/2013
Oi! BAD ME! *whacks face into keyboard* No wait, not painful enough... Chamiko. *shivers violently* That's a couple I DO NOT like talking about. But I'm sure you're pretty annoyed with me, so it'll do for now.
Okay, so... where the heck do I begin here?
Ronan, I love his spirit. He's like, a career but at the same time with the heart of someone with a stronger will. I always found that the careers only had one mode, and this particular career has two. I hope that makes sense. He's a step down from the ever annoying 'career who used his powers for good and loved everything' but in a step up that makes him the kind of character I would root for even though I usually don't like careers. If you made him up or not, I think you did a really good job with him!
I looved the fight scene with Anna! She sounds pretty lethal, which instantly gives her like ten cool points. I love antagonists, especially in HG SYOTs where people try and make all of their characters 'good' so that they can win. Although I'm still glad Ronan beat her. Any money she's going to be his district partner. Any money!
But the part at the beginning O_O That's brutal! I was scared for a second there! (I feel like I'm reviewing this backwards). I mean, like, that's so Hunger Games but it scares me! These games are going to be so flipping violent! (Not that I don't appreciate violence) Although with this great, amazingly detailed writing I have a feeling I'm going to get attached to the characters, and I'm going to be upset when one of them dies! I can already see it happening, I'm doomed.
Anywho, you certainly keep up quality in your writing! Bravo! Brava! Usually, I don't know who anyone is except for my own in these types of stories, but in this I know I'm going to remember Ronan and Anna as district 4! Oh, and by the way, I love that you're doing these in random order. Makes it more of a surprise when you start the chapter ;)
Well, I really do hope you like long review, since they'll probably only get worse from here...
LadyDunla chapter 4 . 12/20/2012
Your writing keeps surprising me. I love this story. It's rather unusual but I think that's its strength as well. You're doing an amazing job on this one.
CrazyCandyScarletNinja chapter 4 . 12/19/2012
Oh I am sorry that I forget to review this story. Let me tell you it is so good that you showed Capitol charaters and I get to know them :) I am really loving Anamaria, she is not scared to kick people's butts! I can't wait to see how you do my Capitol OC and others :) I am so excited for the reapings. Keep going here huge cookie! ( ::)
MidnightRaven323 chapter 4 . 12/19/2012
I loved it :) You portrayed Anamaria and Lexus very well and the length of your chapters are great too :)
MidnightRaven323 chapter 3 . 12/15/2012
Please update ASAP!Hopefully we get to see more Capitol citizens :)
LadyDunla chapter 3 . 12/12/2012
I really like the way you write this SYOT and it's absolutely amazing. Can't wait to see what else is going to happen, so please update soon.
Munamana chapter 3 . 12/12/2012
Ah Ronan making friends early with your distrct partner are we? this was a great chapter and sure i'm biased but it doesnt stop it from being true. The writing was really well done and while im not the best judge of spelling and grammar mistakes, i still didnt notice any. My favorite line was the one about landmines wich i thought was pretty well done and i especially liked the fight scene with ronan and his too be district partner(?). Anyway good job and good luck with the rest.
MidnightRaven323 chapter 2 . 12/11/2012
Update soon!
1111DeletedAccount1111 chapter 1 . 12/10/2012
Full Name: Arianna Rivers

Age: 17

District Preferences(First choice is taken into account but the others are in case that district has already been chosen): 4

Gender. Female

Appearance (Please be detailed): Long thick light brown hair, green eyes, tall, athletic, not very heavy or muscular.

Family Members: A younger sister (Lea, 12), and two brothers, (Ryan, 10 and Miles, 6). Parents work as merchants in the marketplace. Dad is a fisherman, and Mom gathers fruits and nuts for food, and keeps the house in order.

Backstory: The best 17 year old swimmer in District 4. Loves to explore the beaches around her village. Has a best friend, Kale, and they always explore together.

Personality: (The more detailed the better): Very secretive, intelligent, but has a kind streak. Hard exterior but when you get to know her, she opens up. Highly passionate about those she loves.

Strengths: Swimming, trident-throwing, making nets, moving quietly and quickly.

Weaknesses: Doesn't think before acting, and always wants to help her friends.

Why would this tribute win the Hunger Games: She wouldn't trust anyone she doesn't know, she can fight and/or escape dangerous situations.

Why would this tribute die in the Hunger Games: Not physically strong, so she can be overpowered by the bigger tributes.

Is this tribute likely to make alliances? And with what kind of person/people?: For the first part of the games, with Careers.

Would you be open to having your tribute in a relationship: Sure. :D

What's the tribute's opinion of the Capitol: Tolerant before the Games but she sees them in a new way during the Games (disgusting, evil, barbarians, etc.)

Thanks and good luck with this story! :D
36 | « Prev Page 1 2 3 Next »