Reviews for Shattered Dreams and New Beginnings
I love this so much, youre an amazing writer! Please update
Reba chapter 45 . 2/6
You. Are. Fucking. Awesome! Please update soon! The plot line is crazy good and I can't wait to see what happens next!
Update please
Please update! Love the story
XxLazyGirlxX chapter 1 . 11/27/2017
Please Update! I REALLY REALLY love this story! All lf us are getting old! Not too much tho! I know you have a life but this is insane! it's been years now well...days but still!
Guest chapter 45 . 11/16/2017
It's been YEARS! Please please please please update and finish this story up! I know you have a life but this is just so ASDFFKGLGJSHABSJC. We're all getting old :(
love crimson red ray88 chapter 45 . 11/7/2017
Update
Guest chapter 45 . 11/2/2017
Omg yes! I’ve been waiting for forever for another chapter! Thank you so much for posting another one and I hope that you’ll continue until the end of the book. I will eagerly awaiting the next chapter in hopes to read it. I hope you’ll be thinking of posting another one soon! ~J
JustAnotherBaggins chapter 45 . 10/26/2017
I love thisit's one of the best written stories I've read and it fits hard at the heart
Kiarikano chapter 1 . 10/22/2017
So this was amazing. And I really need to see Rogue and Lucy together again. You don't really pull punches do you? This is the type of story that's both amazing and so incredibly sad. I can't wait to read the next chapter. Thank you for writing this
lulubram chapter 45 . 10/20/2017
I cried I laughed this is good I would love to read more
Swallowmysoul chapter 45 . 10/19/2017
Duh duh duh! That is intense! I know they will fond them but I have a feeling its going to be worse then they think! Cant wait to find out what happens!
Arryanthus chapter 45 . 10/17/2017
I read this story from chapter 1 non stop... It's a really good story, and i cried my eyes out. Can't wait for the next update,
im ur misconception chapter 45 . 10/12/2017
It is alright honey. this chapter had me sniffling and tearing up. but not in pain or disgust, but because things are falling into place. the picture you are painting is taking shape. And not for one minute do I think I know what it's going to be. but Minerva and the others have really fucked up.

never ever mess with a fairy, cause they an together and others always join them. cause of their morals of never giving up on family or friends.

Love ya doll. miss talking with ya.
LadyAllyssa chapter 45 . 10/10/2017
love the chapter :) so happy to updated. hopefully it all works out and we get some awesome fluff :)
1,228 | Page 1 2 3 4 11 .. Last Next »