Reviews for Shattered Dreams and New Beginnings
smee414 chapter 45 . 7/25
I've always loved this story, it's dark but I think it's the best RoLu there isI hope you can still continue with it despite life happening alongside :D
FavoredLuna44 chapter 45 . 7/13
Listen congratulations on life and I’m really happy for you. You doin ya thing and ima let u finish but first you gotta update! Lol seriously the suspense is killing us and my heart is about to pop. We need you! You really put your all into these stories and we would love to see them through to the end!
Obsidiangirl424 chapter 45 . 6/19
omg, the cliffhanger please don't tell me this story is over I can't wait for an update if there is more to write!
WAITTT WHERES THE NEXT CHAPTER?!
Nuuuuu rougggee
Edo-Salandria chapter 45 . 5/16
Wait I get up to this point and it drops! Ugh!
Pleasssseeeeeeeeee UPDATE!
I’m begging youuuuuuuu
Mic chapter 45 . 5/5
Okay, I just got through reading up to this point and I'm dying for more. I have a visceral need to know what happens! Please update soon?
Lana Child Of Transformation chapter 1 . 4/28
omageeerd so good already. like for real cut down a bit on the cliff hanger a bit please?
Yours Truly,
~Lana~
I love this so much, youre an amazing writer! Please update
Reba chapter 45 . 2/6
You. Are. Fucking. Awesome! Please update soon! The plot line is crazy good and I can't wait to see what happens next!
Update please
Please update! Love the story
NarcolepsyFreak chapter 1 . 11/27/2017
Please Update! I REALLY REALLY love this story! All lf us are getting old! Not too much tho! I know you have a life but this is insane! it's been years now well...days but still!
Guest chapter 45 . 11/16/2017
It's been YEARS! Please please please please update and finish this story up! I know you have a life but this is just so ASDFFKGLGJSHABSJC. We're all getting old :(
1,237 | Page 1 2 3 4 11 .. Last Next »