Reviews for Broken Destiny
AJsRandom chapter 6 . 1/3
Love it! I hope you plan to continue this sometime. It gives me the warm and fuzzy feels. :). Thanks for sharing!
Hannaly chapter 6 . 12/12/2013
Please update soon, this is a thumping awesome fic, and I really want to know what happens!
iWillMammalSlapYou chapter 6 . 11/1/2013
I love Gwaine :) This story is really funny x When is the next update?x
None chapter 6 . 6/29/2013
Continue! For the love of GOD! Continue!
Or putting into adoption.
Firehedgehog chapter 6 . 6/3/2013
and the king wins teh idiots award. sweeet ficcy
doctormerlinpotterofnarnia94 chapter 6 . 5/25/2013
PLEASE UPDATE! :D
loving the story. :)
FMAlover555 i really like that chapter 6 . 5/12/2013
I love this. It's cute but it has a serious edge to it that's not too intense. Update soon!
Acheron94 chapter 5 . 4/21/2013
This is such a good story please in the name if The Triple Goddess and the Old Religion continue it
Booklover0608 chapter 6 . 4/2/2013
I can SO see Hunith doing that XD
I think you're making Lucy speak a bit too babyish, I mean, come on, she's 8! When I was eight, I already knew what sophisticated meant! (random word with enough letters to make it sound important ;P)
But very nice story!
4 mergana chapter 6 . 3/28/2013
well , Great story and amazing writing !
It's been a long time since you have update ! is there another chapter in the way ?
Please,please,please update soon !( puppy eyes).
icarusLSU chapter 6 . 3/26/2013
I love this story. Didn't know if I would like a story where Merlin's destiny was sundered but this has been great and the scenes with Morgana, Lucy and Merlin are really touching. Thank you for posting this wonderful story and please update soon I can't wait to see where this ends up.
Helenmorgause chapter 6 . 3/9/2013
wow can you write more please. this was amazing :) please please write more i beg on my knees :) x
WalkingStranger99 chapter 6 . 3/3/2013
Keep it up, i love it so far.
WalkingStranger99 chapter 4 . 3/3/2013
hahahahahahaha
Diane Potter chapter 6 . 2/25/2013
Awww! Lucy, Morgana And Merlin! :) I Love this fic, Update soon please!
Regards,