Reviews for Teen Titans NEXT
Princess Garen chapter 2 . 1/30/2013
Yay update! I can't wait to see them in combat. I think as you said the workout scene was a good set up and I thought it was still an entertaining read.
BrahC chapter 2 . 1/26/2013
I really liked how you portray Raven and Changeling in their older age, as well as the interaction they have going between Gene and his team. It speaks volumes about their relationship when Raven and Gar automatically offer their aid and fit seamlessly into the Titan's battle plan.
SevenWonders chapter 1 . 1/18/2013
I'm loving Gene's combination of personality traits and how he doesn't seem to lean towards either one. A jokester that's actually funny? Nice. Great introduction to the new Titans too. Excited to see what will happen next and how they'll work as a team.
Princess Garen chapter 1 . 12/21/2012
It's been a long time since I've seen even the TV show, but I read your fics and I am hella impressed. Your writing style is really superb. It's interesting and flows well and the descriptions are very detailed without being overdone. Everything is perfectly balanced! One aspect I like the most, is that each of the new Titans is unique without being... Mary-Sue/Gary-Stu-ish. Especially, Gene. I really like him! I hope you plan on continuing this!
BrahC chapter 1 . 12/4/2012
Good start! Nice intro and characterization for all of them. Can't wait to see what you put them through :P
Caitastrophe8499 chapter 1 . 12/3/2012
Awesome first chapter! Can't wait to see more!