Reviews for Newborn
RainInLondon chapter 1 . 8/23
Oh my gosh. Beautiful. So beautiful. I finished reading this story and I was crying. Seriously, you are an amazing author. Please, please, please write more Tony-centric fics filled with angst! You are so awesome at that. I sincerely loved this fanfic, and I truly believe you are an awesome author.
ichigirl21 chapter 3 . 8/17
I have never read something so perfectly written in my life, and I have read a ton of books. Character development was amazing and the plot was the best thing I've ever seen unfold. I cried a few times and had to take quite a few breaks. You deserve an award. Thank you for this
Finnish toast chapter 2 . 8/8
took two hours to read this. Two amazingly beatyfull hours. this is really good story, and I absolutely love the ending.
TheGirlOfIronAndBlood chapter 3 . 8/3
Super long, but not bad! I mean, this fic is really good! You successfully wrote a fic where the character is so flawed in so many ways, yet invincible. Tony Stark would be proud:)
AwesomeUltronLover chapter 3 . 8/3
This is the best book I have ever read and I have read over 20,000 books, you have make yourself known because you are honestly amazing, you are so awesome and I look up yo you. Thank you for writing this book, please try to make yourself known.
221Bfandomlocked4 chapter 3 . 8/2
This entire story is pure brilliance. From the way you developed the plot arc and the character arcs, it all fit together perfectly. At the beginning I was hoping Tony wouldn't get back with Steve but the way you had them take their time getting badk together seemed perfect!
EternalPharaoh chapter 3 . 8/1
Oh, wow. Just wow. The story made me cry. It seriously did. but, either way, it was awesome!
Dream-with-your-heart chapter 2 . 7/5
I need to know before I go on:

When Tony went to see Bruce, it's obvious that they're friends or something of that sort since it looked like they at least felt comfortable enough with each other for Bruce to be blunt and call him out on what he's feeling and just know when Tony just needed to talk...but the scene right after...did they sleep together and when Tony woke up was expecting to find Bruce or was it that he expected to find Steve/Harry?

Other than that query, I just need to say that you've given me heartbreaking emotions so strong I had to stop for a while before I read on and I just love how strong you've made Tony. It's an exceptional story with its character portrayals and delivery of plot. I quite enjoy your writing style.
Bookcrazysongbird chapter 3 . 6/29
Wow. Just, wow... I sobbed reading this story, I cried like a baby, and it made my heart break for Tony. It's an incredible piece of work. I wish I could write something half so good as this. I loved the story, it's absolutely amazing. Thank you for putting in the time and effort to write it, because stories this well written are a lot of work, and I think it was work well spent.
allenx14 chapter 3 . 6/16
Oh my fucking god that was a piece of art. That was like so emotionally touching and ... Wow. That was just wow. My mind has been blown. I am like in feels overload and stuffs, just that was perfect. I am going to recommend this to like everyone and yeah ... This is so perf. Thank you for the great story.
SakuraSunset68 chapter 1 . 6/13
This. This story-everything about it-it's so disgustingly beautiful. You have made my train of thought into an incoherrent mess, and right now I can conjure up no other words can describe it.
Never in all my existance has a fanfiction ever managed to strike such emotions in me. I suffered, laughed, cried and loved with each and every character like I had known them all my life. Never, NEVER did I ever consider that I could harbour such a love for Tony Stark. But you proved me wrong. You've changed my perspective of that amazing man forever.
Hands down the most heartfelt, real, brilliant fic I have ever read. You have no idea how much this tore me apart, and I thank you for it.
Astounding. Invaluable. I could go on and on about this forever but it's nearly 3:00am and once again, time proves to be ever the ruthless bastard. I'll never forget this, nor you and your sheer talent. You've put any "skill" I thought I had to complete shame. This should be unquestionable canon, and nothing and no one is going to convice me otherwise. Simply remarkable.
I do however ponder the fate of Agent Romanoff. I'd like to think the conflict was solved in the end, but I know deep down that this more than likely isn't the case-a very real example of one of many unfairnesses in this life. And for this and so much more, you have quite possibly become my favourite human.

Wishing this could have been infinitely longer and hoping to read another of your ingenious creations soon,
SunsetSakura68 3
God Bless you.
YourWorstDaydream chapter 3 . 5/26
OMG the feels! It was good, and then bad, and then so good, and I started tearing up at parts and I DON'T USUALLY TEAR UP!
The end with Pepper really made the tears come up.
I usually hate it when people put in OMCs, but you did it so well with that one.
Such a sad, happy, bittersweet ending.
lambtastic chapter 3 . 5/25
What the hell is wrong with Natashia? Is she really jealous of Tony's life successes? It kinda seems that she was jealous Tony got Steve. It's like she is disgusted that even though Tony is more bot than human, he still has Steve's affection. Which is totally well deserved. Anyway, I really love this story:) It's heart breaking at times but it's still so good:)
CG07 chapter 3 . 5/22