Reviews for Newborn
Bookcrazysongbird chapter 3 . 6/29
Wow. Just, wow... I sobbed reading this story, I cried like a baby, and it made my heart break for Tony. It's an incredible piece of work. I wish I could write something half so good as this. I loved the story, it's absolutely amazing. Thank you for putting in the time and effort to write it, because stories this well written are a lot of work, and I think it was work well spent.
allenx14 chapter 3 . 6/16
Oh my fucking god that was a piece of art. That was like so emotionally touching and ... Wow. That was just wow. My mind has been blown. I am like in feels overload and stuffs, just that was perfect. I am going to recommend this to like everyone and yeah ... This is so perf. Thank you for the great story.
SakuraSunset68 chapter 1 . 6/13
This. This story-everything about it-it's so disgustingly beautiful. You have made my train of thought into an incoherrent mess, and right now I can conjure up no other words can describe it.
Never in all my existance has a fanfiction ever managed to strike such emotions in me. I suffered, laughed, cried and loved with each and every character like I had known them all my life. Never, NEVER did I ever consider that I could harbour such a love for Tony Stark. But you proved me wrong. You've changed my perspective of that amazing man forever.
Hands down the most heartfelt, real, brilliant fic I have ever read. You have no idea how much this tore me apart, and I thank you for it.
Astounding. Invaluable. I could go on and on about this forever but it's nearly 3:00am and once again, time proves to be ever the ruthless bastard. I'll never forget this, nor you and your sheer talent. You've put any "skill" I thought I had to complete shame. This should be unquestionable canon, and nothing and no one is going to convice me otherwise. Simply remarkable.
I do however ponder the fate of Agent Romanoff. I'd like to think the conflict was solved in the end, but I know deep down that this more than likely isn't the case-a very real example of one of many unfairnesses in this life. And for this and so much more, you have quite possibly become my favourite human.

Wishing this could have been infinitely longer and hoping to read another of your ingenious creations soon,
SunsetSakura68 3
God Bless you.
x
YourWorstDaydream chapter 3 . 5/26
OMG the feels! It was good, and then bad, and then so good, and I started tearing up at parts and I DON'T USUALLY TEAR UP!
The end with Pepper really made the tears come up.
I usually hate it when people put in OMCs, but you did it so well with that one.
Such a sad, happy, bittersweet ending.
Favoring.
lambtastic chapter 3 . 5/25
What the hell is wrong with Natashia? Is she really jealous of Tony's life successes? It kinda seems that she was jealous Tony got Steve. It's like she is disgusted that even though Tony is more bot than human, he still has Steve's affection. Which is totally well deserved. Anyway, I really love this story:) It's heart breaking at times but it's still so good:)
CG07 chapter 3 . 5/22
Fantastic. Absolutely fantastic.
Cathra chapter 3 . 5/18
I know I'm a horrible person for saying this, but I just erased most of your story from my memory. Fuck FrostIron, and Stony. My OTP is Harry/Tony. They will live on forever in my heart.
Seriously though: holy shit, you just destroyed me. My reaction was like-
Bad. Very bad. Good. Better. Perfect endin- OH GOD THIS IS BAD. It's okay, we can salvage this... Nope, we're done. Bye now. Closing the door. Wait! Wait, it's getting better- worse! Worse, so much worse! No, we're fine now. False alarm, its okay.
Job chapter 3 . 5/7
Okay, you have a talent. Your story was simply incredible, it's amazing how accurately you could transmit the feelings into it. Damn, I'm dazed after this... Haha keep writing! :)
Remus love chapter 3 . 5/5
That was an amazing story.. You made me see Tony Stark in a new direction... Hope you write more such brilliant stories...
Oh god. I can't find the words. Thank you, so much.
Kurumi Uchiha chapter 3 . 4/22
I think this is one of the stories that has made me cry the most. I don't even have words to describe it... It was wonderfuly written. Thank you for this amazing story.
1Mockingjay4All chapter 3 . 4/19
Sorry the site signed me out I asked: What ever became of Widow? They didn't make amends?
What ever became of Widow? They didn't make amends?
Kitachi chapter 3 . 3/28
Well. This super wrecked me.
Thank you for sharing.
Ana chapter 3 . 3/19
Wow... just amazing beautifully written so...real, human... I can't even express myself right just really good thank you you did a wonderfull job.