Reviews for Newborn
I was crying you made me cry. I don't cry easily I give you props
skigirl51 chapter 4 . 5/16
woke. i love it!
Yeap, that almost made me cry. I'm a sucker for angst, and this first chapter even was beautifully written. Jeez, I gotta wipe my eyes off now
Cheshire333 chapter 2 . 3/16
Your fic keeps making me cry.
This is honestly one of the most beautiful stories I have ever read. Thank you for making this work of art.
Used.To.Be.Something.279 chapter 4 . 3/10
i cried so much, this story was absolutely beautiful
Tony’s eyes are brown
SassySnowflake16 chapter 3 . 9/14/2017
these crossovers are killing me
Dirtkid123 chapter 4 . 8/15/2017
OH MY GOD! THIS IS SO BRILLIANT! I've cried, and I've screamed, and I've laughed... the things this story makes me feel is overwhelming!
maipigen chapter 3 . 8/11/2017
okay this took a turn i hadn't expected.
maipigen chapter 2 . 8/10/2017
Hmm, not really sold yet. Don't get me wrong, it is beautifully written and my heart is hurting but...I'm a vengeful person, okay, sorry. Lol.
Really well written and even if I don't agree with Tony's choices I love the story
maipigen chapter 1 . 8/10/2017
Grrr wanted harry to end up with Tony in the end. Don't think you'll convince me to forgive Steve and the others for this betrayal..I just can't...I have to read and find out if you'll change my mind of course, but still... :D
Gabbeeh chapter 1 . 7/22/2017
Seriously though, TRIGGER WARNINGS!
As someone with a history of self-harm and who just buried a loved one (who died of cancer btw), this was not something I should have started reading. See, I have two rules when it comes to fanfiction: no self-harm and no cancer. And while I think a lot of people might find this story amazing, it can also be really triggering for some people. You need to use warnings so they know to avoid it. Please.
MSYOU chapter 1 . 7/16/2017
Words cannot describe how much I enjoyed this story. All the ups and down Tony and Steve and the rest of the team experience was a roller coaster of emotions. I loved that we got to see them grow and settled and even thought it's not perfect they all got their happy ending. Thank you so much for writing and sharing this with us 3
E chapter 2 . 6/11/2017