Reviews for Newborn
MSYOU chapter 1 . 7/16
Words cannot describe how much I enjoyed this story. All the ups and down Tony and Steve and the rest of the team experience was a roller coaster of emotions. I loved that we got to see them grow and settled and even thought it's not perfect they all got their happy ending. Thank you so much for writing and sharing this with us 3
E chapter 2 . 6/11
Wow I Thought I Was Crying Before But Jesus fuCK
E chapter 1 . 6/11
I'm full on sobbing fuck you
(But also thank you for writing it, it's really, really good 3)
Cherry chapter 2 . 5/17
I hate how the others never got to know what Steve and Rhodes did and I actually hate the way Tony forgave Steve
king.tony.stark chapter 1 . 5/9
is roman, roman from fast and furious
1004.moony chapter 1 . 4/18
This was the most amazing, sweet and fluffy fanfiction I have ever read. It is so good! One of my favourites, up there with Brought Up That Way by Snoweylily and Harry Potter and the Methods of Rationality by LessWrong. Definitely my favourite fanfiction from this fandom...
Venus914 chapter 4 . 1/21
Natasha really quit Avengers? I thought she was just mad temporarily
Venus914 chapter 3 . 1/17
Why did Rhodes carry all the blame? He's as guilty as Steve. If his guilt pushed him to suicidem why us Steve's guilt not as felt? Steve deserves to die too. Honestly, Tony is a good person. I wouldnt be as nice as him if this happened to me. Did the Avengers even shunned him like they shunned Tony? If Steve wasnt made to pay, he wouldnt know the pain Tony felt. He lost everything.
Sparksofrandomness chapter 4 . 1/8
Wow

This lefr me permanently speechless
v chapter 4 . 12/11/2016
Beautifully tragic with an ending that, made me feel better after having an excruciating day.
jj chapter 4 . 12/7/2016
first chap wa fine by itself but im glad for more
nice
Marissa chapter 3 . 10/5/2016
I just stopped reading this cause it's to tiring of reading "if you figure us, we'll spend the rest of our lives making it up to you."

what bullshit. Tony is amazing to forgive, but to go back to them. To tolerate this?

Honestly fuck it.
Guest chapter 1 . 10/5/2016
God I freaking hate the fact he's back with steve or this leads back to him with Steve. :( Like seriously wtf?

Tony should not be with someone who betrayed him, who cheated on him. And certainly not be back with a team that betrayed him as well.

I was really liking Harry and it sucks you wrote him out.
Tekie Scythe chapter 4 . 9/26/2016
I've read this twice and it still... I absolutely adore this entire experience, each time I've read it.
Wolvesta chapter 4 . 8/28/2016
OMG THAT WAS SO BEAUTIFUL! I LOVED IT!