Reviews for Newborn
Tekie Scythe chapter 4 . 9/26
I've read this twice and it still... I absolutely adore this entire experience, each time I've read it.
Wolvesta chapter 4 . 8/28
OMG THAT WAS SO BEAUTIFUL! I LOVED IT!
I love this story so much! Good Work!
ArcanePracti-cat chapter 3 . 7/7
Ho, shite! Woah. Extremis? WOAH.
Awesome story. :P
ArcanePracti-cat chapter 1 . 7/7
AHHHH! Too much. Shite.
Great fic. arghhh
:P
BlueRam chapter 4 . 6/28
Your story, one word and it's speechless. You invoked so many emotions in me, I could so clearly relate with Tony's conflicting emotions, his battle with himself and the cards the world had dealt him. The emotions were raw, stripping them bare to the base of human reasoning and deep make up of what reality truly was and how it affected the people hurt by it. This wasn't about heroes, this was a journey of a man just being a man, embodying the term human and then redefining himself to become so much more. Redefining himself to become who he was always meant to be, and see the world as it should be seen. Oh my gosh i'm rambling, but I jut love this so much. You are a huge inspiration and I really loved and enjoyed your -you so much for sharing :)
IchigoRenji chapter 4 . 6/23
Brilliant story. When I saw you updated it again, I had to read it from start to finish for the 3rd time :). Thinking back over the past chapters, I can't help but wish there was a story with an alternative ending, instead of being with Steve, Harold didn't die and Tony ends up with him…I really love Harold. He just got Tony, he respected him and loved him, and treated him better than even Steve does throughout the entire story. Anyway, rambling and wishing aside. Wonderful story. I look forward to seeing what you write next :)
Ms.Cerisier chapter 4 . 6/22
Since the first one I've been following the fic (on Ao3, though), I loved the first and the rest and this was perfect. I didn't know I needed more of this series until I read the final one.

I hated Steve a little with the part of Bucky, I've a lot of feelings for Howard but I decided to leave it as apathy now. And Tony...Tony is a little marshmallow that didn't deserve all that happened to him.

All the talk about being human, I think that it was the most difficult part in this fic, also it was the most difficult thing to be ok with, so I applaud Steve's support to Tony; however I found myself while reading wondering if it was more likely due to guilt than love.

Anyway thank you for writing this and don't drop it. I hope to read more of your works in the future.
kjwatson2 chapter 1 . 6/22
Maybe a more detailed description would be helpful. I made it to Tony in the hospital before the utter angst and lack of any additional plot development made me give up. Yes life has its moments of pathos, however I just am not up for a story that I have no clue as to what it is even about or where it might be going.
Mintthebrave chapter 4 . 6/20
I love your story!
The Shadow Keeper chapter 4 . 6/20
I loved the story!
May Eve chapter 4 . 6/19
Everything about this fic is incredible and I love it, but I am not ashamed to say that my favorite moment so far has been shrieking, "YES! TONY MADE FUCKING TRANSFORMERS I COULD KISS THIS MAN!"
BadassFanKickass chapter 4 . 6/19
Such a good ending!Brilliant!
Tekie Scythe chapter 3 . 6/13
Now that its over I just want to keep reading. Your beautifully written story has moved me more than I assumed when I first clicked the summery. Thank you from the bottom of my heart for this amazing read.
iwasherebeforethetime chapter 3 . 6/12