Reviews for Newborn
SassySnowflake16 chapter 3 . 9/14
these crossovers are killing me
Dirtkid123 chapter 4 . 8/15
OH MY GOD! THIS IS SO BRILLIANT! I've cried, and I've screamed, and I've laughed... the things this story makes me feel is overwhelming!
maipigen chapter 3 . 8/11
okay this took a turn i hadn't expected.
maipigen chapter 2 . 8/10
Hmm, not really sold yet. Don't get me wrong, it is beautifully written and my heart is hurting but...I'm a vengeful person, okay, sorry. Lol.
Really well written and even if I don't agree with Tony's choices I love the story
maipigen chapter 1 . 8/10
Grrr wanted harry to end up with Tony in the end. Don't think you'll convince me to forgive Steve and the others for this betrayal..I just can't...I have to read and find out if you'll change my mind of course, but still... :D
Gabbeeh chapter 1 . 7/22
Seriously though, TRIGGER WARNINGS!
As someone with a history of self-harm and who just buried a loved one (who died of cancer btw), this was not something I should have started reading. See, I have two rules when it comes to fanfiction: no self-harm and no cancer. And while I think a lot of people might find this story amazing, it can also be really triggering for some people. You need to use warnings so they know to avoid it. Please.
MSYOU chapter 1 . 7/16
Words cannot describe how much I enjoyed this story. All the ups and down Tony and Steve and the rest of the team experience was a roller coaster of emotions. I loved that we got to see them grow and settled and even thought it's not perfect they all got their happy ending. Thank you so much for writing and sharing this with us 3
E chapter 2 . 6/11
Wow I Thought I Was Crying Before But Jesus fuCK
E chapter 1 . 6/11
I'm full on sobbing fuck you
(But also thank you for writing it, it's really, really good 3)
Cherry chapter 2 . 5/17
I hate how the others never got to know what Steve and Rhodes did and I actually hate the way Tony forgave Steve
king.tony.stark chapter 1 . 5/9
is roman, roman from fast and furious
1004.moony chapter 1 . 4/18
This was the most amazing, sweet and fluffy fanfiction I have ever read. It is so good! One of my favourites, up there with Brought Up That Way by Snoweylily and Harry Potter and the Methods of Rationality by LessWrong. Definitely my favourite fanfiction from this fandom...
Venus914 chapter 4 . 1/21
Natasha really quit Avengers? I thought she was just mad temporarily
Venus914 chapter 3 . 1/17
Why did Rhodes carry all the blame? He's as guilty as Steve. If his guilt pushed him to suicidem why us Steve's guilt not as felt? Steve deserves to die too. Honestly, Tony is a good person. I wouldnt be as nice as him if this happened to me. Did the Avengers even shunned him like they shunned Tony? If Steve wasnt made to pay, he wouldnt know the pain Tony felt. He lost everything.
Sparksofrandomness chapter 4 . 1/8
Wow

This lefr me permanently speechless