Reviews for Warmth
Oya chapter 1 . 9/11/2015
Too cute
Zyenna chapter 1 . 5/25/2015
This is soooo cute! You should do another chaperone about the wake up! You could go two ways with it...either Bunny teases Jack relentlessly or it could be a great moment between the two.
jessLpfy chapter 1 . 2/6/2015
Awwwww, so much adorable feels going through me. Too cute, thanks for the write!
Kcaelle chapter 1 . 4/7/2014
Haha, how sweet! I wanted to see what would happen when they woke up! :)
TheMysteriousAgentX chapter 1 . 3/29/2014
Love it! I would give anything to see Bunny's reaction!
jadedquartz chapter 1 . 2/4/2014
This was cute!
Melantha Frost chapter 1 . 11/30/2013
"Pssst. North! Tooth! Could ya help a bunny out here?"

Or something like that. That's what I imagine in the morning (and Jack is still sleeping).
HaveACuppaT chapter 1 . 10/11/2013
haha, this is so so cute! Do you reckon you could write what would happen when they wake up? This is so adorable omg!
GuppFish chapter 1 . 8/14/2013
I love it!
TheWeirdLittleSister chapter 1 . 8/12/2013
This is so cute!
majestic.beauty.sealed.in.ice chapter 1 . 6/13/2013
Awwwwwwwwwwwww! Omg! So fluffy cute! I can die! Awwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwww! I'm dying from the FLUFF! :') u c it's so strong it makes me cry! Ahhhhhhh! So freakin BLOODY CUTE! Too bad u dont have a chapter in which morning came and the Kangaroo saw the situation. That would have been super funny! XD anyways... YOU! YOU ALMOST KILLED ME WITH THE FLUFF! XD lol YES! YOU DID! AND I HAVE U KNOW THAT IS A VERY UN-PRIDE-FUL WAY TO DIE! Had to slap myself! Lol super darn adorable! Lol I hope ta read more from u soon!
SheLovesGreenTea chapter 1 . 3/24/2013
Omg... Lol My sister is shooting me awkward glances as I scream at this adorable story. I love, love, LOVE it! I can't get anymore clear than that. This is just an idea, but can you write Bunnymund's reaction?
Night-Fury1 chapter 1 . 3/19/2013
Bunny's gonna freak... wish i could read THAT one!

*tries to hold back, but burts out laughing, rolling on floor, clutching sides and gasping*
MavenAlysse chapter 1 . 3/16/2013
Sweet. ::smiling:: Lovely scene. Although... definitely would have liked to see how the morning would have turned out. ::devilish grin::
Thanks for sharing.