Reviews for ground hearts like ground cinnamon
controlled climb chapter 1 . 1/30/2013
Oh! This is nice. A little angsty, yes. But still wonderful. It's so funny to see how serious everyone takes Quidditch! And to have the girls back together was great. xD But yeah I love how Scorpius fell in love with her, hehe. Definitely as some daddy problems... but yeah and the theme of rejection was great. I really enjoyed this. :3 Great job.
BlueEyes444 chapter 1 . 12/6/2012
First, this just proves our theory that Scorpius can be shipped with anyone, yes? ;)
Anyway, I loved Scorpius, loved the way you wrote this, loved Angelina and him together, loved the whole theme of rejection, loved it all. :D
And I also loved the idea of Alicia/Leanne too. :D
Brilliant! :D
HedwigBlack chapter 1 . 12/3/2012
I like your take on this pairing! I love Angelina as a character first of all and her calling him a flobberworm was just hilarious and totally something she would say. She's such a badass and I sort of like the way you mention that she distanced herself away from the Weasleys, despite really liking happy George/Angelina. She's not exactly the type to really fit in with the Weasley clan though, you know?

The theme of rejection here is great and Scorpius kind of enjoying it a little bit...that masochistic side to him, I guess (?) is lovely! Oh, and I love Katie too although in my mind, she's totally Mrs. Charlie Weasley ;) But Marcus is better than Oliver, I have to agree. Anyway, lovely job!

Now, I have to make this Seamus/Narcissa something coherent. It's all over the place at the moment :P
BlueMango chapter 1 . 12/3/2012
Just a pairing that I just fell in love with gets an unhappy ending. Oh, well that's what this site is for. I like how he knows rejection from his past and how it applies also to Angelina. And I love how when she told him off, he fell in love with her. I fell in love with him just then. I like that the flavor wasn't cinnamon but the rejection of the wood dust.

Awesome, write more of them. ;)

BM
autumn midnights chapter 1 . 12/3/2012
Poor Scorpius! But I really liked this, though. I like how Scorpius was different from his parents and his family even though he was another Slytherin Malfoy, because that fits into my headcanon really nicely. I love the idea of Alicia Spinnet as Madam Hooch's replacement, too - that's a really awesome idea, and it works really well. The fact that Alicia got Katie and Angelina to help her get Scorpius back on the team definitely fits with my idea of the three of them, because I see them as being really close friends even into adulthood. Alicia/Leanne - haven't read much with them, but I kind of like the idea. Same with Katie/Marcus (although, yes, I do ship Katie/Oliver :PPPP) I love the way you wrote Angelina, too, giving Scorpius a tongue-lashing and not wanting Gryffindor to have an easy win. Nice job, I really enjoyed reading this :)
Morghen chapter 1 . 12/3/2012
Gah, it's been forever since I wrote that freeverse for them so I was really excited to see you write them! That's the good thing about Drabble Tag, I think, it brings different pairings to light that someone might not have written without it. I know it helps me, at least!

Anyway, I love the whole rejection theme. I've seen so many different characterizations of Scorpius, but I really like this one. How his family is still pretty fucked up and he's just another Slytherin. I like how he wasn't terribly popular like some people write him and even when he had friends he couldn't keep them. I dunno, it's just a very realistic portrayal of him and it really appealed to me for some reason.

And how he just up and quits the Quidditch team - that's awesome. It shows how far he was willing to go to get that rejection feeling and didn't care if he hurt others in the process.

OMM, and how Alicia brings in her friends to reprimand him! I loved it! XD Gawd, I could just picture them giving him shit XD He should just be happy that she didn't bring in Oliver! XP Ooo, Marcus/Katie -that's an interesting pairing! Have you written it? Because I don't know if I've ever read a fic for them...Hmmm. I liked the mention of Alicia/Leanne, as well!

And how Angelina just whips him into shape ;P SCORPIUS NEEDED SOMEONE TO BE ROUGH WITH HIM, OMM XD XD XD But I liked how it was just something that stayed on the field. I mean, she's been divorced and prob doesn't want to have anything serious with someone her kids' age, but still had a bit of fun with him.

:D