Reviews for Insert Double Character Development Here
lightmanny chapter 4 . 1/22
Well, first of all it's nice to see that, albeit slowly, things are getting posted. And if this is the quality you guys are bringing, then it's definitely worth the wait! This is by far the most character development I've seen Kyle and Willie have and it's done wonderfully. And the unseen fights definitely added up here; amazing and memorable characters if I've ever seen them. God, there are just too many things to mention! I particularly loved that discussion about magic, and how everything becomes less hostile from there. This is just great as a whole. I can't wait to see how it all develops in later chapters; hope you guys can make them soon!
Mei1105 chapter 1 . 12/3/2012
Okay first things first.

Definite improvement on both your writing styles. Still needs work in some places, but much better overall!

Second, this promises to be entertaining given that both characters are almost complete opposites of each other. Though since they both seem equally fanboyish about the fandom, that will definitely be something for them to bond over while they're both sleeping on the floor. . .

(scuse me, I had to go scoop my brain out of the gutter)

Thirdly, for paraphrasing Braveheart, you both have a giant salute from your leader! Well done! This promises to be a great show!