Reviews for FIM:P Bonus Story: A Christmas Fighting
T501 chapter 1 . 12/13/2014
Cola Pola

That is the best name EVAR
Metalchick36 chapter 2 . 12/16/2012
Good story!
Bigby the Big Bad Wolf chapter 1 . 12/5/2012
...good grief.

A Christmas Special where everything is going down to the fragging Pit. Granted, everyone's viewpoints are understandable but for crying out loud! This is supposed to be a time of peace and happiness. Why is everyone trying to bite each other's heads off instead of helping each other work through the holiday? I really hope everyone; human, pony, and Autobot cleans up their act and works together for a good holiday.
Mark 7 chapter 1 . 12/4/2012
Sorry i didn't put this in last post but I love when Twilight Sparkle mentions how bad humans are, and I know we aren't all saints don't get me wrong, yet she forgets that in her world there's still prejudice (Zacora imncident), Discord, violant dragons (aside from spike ofcourse), dictators (Nightmar Moon and King Sombra) the fact that every week Ponyville is always almost destoyed, and all the aweful acts she commited in your previous crossovers (which I love by the way, the crossover i mean not her bad acts). I should also add I love the fact that you have Optimus Prime like Chrismas, he seems like that kinda bot.
Mark 7 chapter 1 . 12/3/2012
This excellent, but you made a mistake Christmas is the birth of Jesus not death as you said in the begining, (Good Friday is when he died) but aside from that it was perfect.