Reviews for To Become One
Silvinukas chapter 4 . 4/16
That was one of most adorable stories I have read, thank you so much, greatest pleasure I had to come across this story
deLovelyBones chapter 4 . 4/10
Ohhhh... Awwwwww... I have no words. :) 3
The Other Problem chapter 4 . 4/7
I sorta feel miffed for Aomine for being lead around like that, but I suppose it's all his fault 'cause he's such a tsundere. Either way, I absolutely love this story! Everybody and everything was perfect!
I Do Not Stumble For Thy chapter 4 . 4/2
I really like this. Don't feel unconfident with the ending. It was quickly tied up, but that doesn't mean it wasn't tied well :) thank you for writing this!
dragonlover chapter 4 . 12/15/2013
Amazing
Guest chapter 4 . 11/27/2013
...thanks for sharing your story.

It's a very nice plotline.
blackdachshund chapter 4 . 11/23/2013
I am OVERJOYED! The only thing that I'm unsatisfied with is that there isn't any more (although the ending was a bit abrupt because the night training suddenly turned into Hanamiya and into an end)!
Anyways, the way Aomine and Kuroko ended up together is absolutely adorable. I love all your stuff, and I'm really glad that you finished this. Thanks for writing!
a.brief.dalliance chapter 4 . 11/5/2013
So, I'm one of the readers who had never heard of Loveless or its main story concepts before and I have to say you had me intrigued from the very first paragraph! I absolutely adored your story, and although I can't comment on the Loveless side of things, the Kuroko side was freaking brilliant! The plot flowed so well and the incorporation of all the main characters into this alternate universe was flawless!
I liked the way you ended the story, although a little more detail into the final fight and the newly formed bond between Aomine and Kuroko would have made it perfect. Any chance that you would continue this?
Thank you for sharing such a fantastically written and thought out piece!
itachisgurl93 chapter 4 . 11/3/2013
Awww sooo...cute? Sweet? Everything!
mr-raindrops chapter 4 . 11/2/2013
the au and canon parallels are so well thought out anD THE AOKURO FEELS IT HURT ALL OVER AGAIN AGHH AND really, i love how you kept certain parts short, it made the emotions in them so much more powerful imo ahhh like the end of kagami and kuroko's talk is pretty much stuck in my head forever eee my heart
your fic is so unforgettably wonderful, thankyouthank you for writing it ;u;
myheartsegg chapter 4 . 11/2/2013
asdfghjkl;itsperf D':
Varia no Shizue chapter 4 . 11/2/2013
Ah, I really liked the ending. It was wrapped up so beautifully :) Though more could have been written about Kagami, like what is he going to do now? Though this way the focus was kept on Aomine and Kuroko.
hitomi65 chapter 4 . 11/1/2013
nice chapter
mirai aria chapter 4 . 11/1/2013
Thank you for this fic :D This was a good read and... wow, Loveless/KuroBas was a crossover I never knew I wanted!

I'm glad they ended up together... not too happy with Kagami putting Kuroko in danger... but you know...
TunaForDesert chapter 4 . 11/1/2013