Reviews for Taking Steps
Lavender Leo chapter 1 . 12/11/2014
Wow! Awesome story! And I totally agree; Buffy didn't deserve Spike, & she was veryean & selfish. I love the idea of him with Tara because they both well & with all they have. Nicely written, I enjoyed it!
NicolinaN chapter 1 . 7/6/2013
meow! utterly, wonderfully nice!
TieDyeJackson chapter 1 . 5/11/2013
You wrote a very human, heartfelt one-shot that was a delight to read. Spara fiction is rare and you really made it work here
bobby chapter 1 . 4/19/2013
"She doesn't deserve you, you know – Buffy. She's selfish and she's mean."

finally, someone speeks the truth !
loved your story, maybe you can develop it in a longer fic, I like your writing
jlandingham chapter 1 . 3/1/2013
This was beautifully written. Well done.
RKF22 chapter 1 . 1/23/2013
well done i like these this couple as well excellent job will you write a muliti-chapter fic
Purple Apocalypse chapter 1 . 1/14/2013
Okay, so I've actually read this one before. I've read a few of your stories before. But I realized that it's not very nice of me to just read your stories and not review, and at this point I've decided that I really like your writing, so I'm going back and rereading and reviewing all the ones I've read before starting new ones. And I adore this story. I've always been a fan of Tara/Spike. And even though Willow is one of my favorite characters, she does some pretty awful stuff to Tara in season six, and as for Buffy, well, she's just cruel to Spike. So I can really see them bonding, and they're just so sweet together here. I think I melted just the tiniest bit.
MMWillow13 chapter 1 . 12/4/2012
nicely played and too true
rpfan1976 chapter 1 . 12/3/2012
Now that's a pairing you don't see every day. I like it.