Reviews for Iced Over
nalakosta chapter 6 . 2/6
This is so absolutely amazing, do you think you ever plan to continue? I follow this story and love it so much, and I'm always just waiting for an update! I sure hope you don't plan to give he story up! It's so perfect! Just thought I'd ask for an update and tell you I love the story so much! I like that sonic isn't a huge jerk, and that shadow is not out of character, which is hard to find on this site. Good job, and hope you come back to it! I also hope you reply so I'm not left standing on thin ice!
MissMJS chapter 6 . 12/31/2014
Continue please!
This is such a fantastic story and I NEED to read more!
Read that? NEED!
AngelShotgun217 chapter 6 . 10/19/2014
This bites. Im hooked on this story its incredibly well written and thought out and is overall just a beautiful story but it hasn't been touched since last year and only has six chapters please oh please update soon.
FlashGrenadeZero chapter 6 . 8/8/2014
This...this honestly sucks. Finally I find an actual story that's good enough in composition, description, flow and every-damn-thing else and it only has SIX chapters. And the author probly hasn't touched this story since the middle of last year...hahhhhhhh...

Yep, this frickin' bites.
amyfangirl chapter 6 . 2/3/2014
This is just to cute :) I can't wait to read more from you! Please update soon
Savannahhedgehog chapter 6 . 8/29/2013
You totally need to finish this! It's just so amazing. I can't believe how nice this is! I mean just wow!
Night the hedgehog1998 chapter 6 . 8/11/2013
OMFG this is so amazing, please update moreee i love this so much :-)
rockstar297 chapter 6 . 8/1/2013
Love this story more and more please! :(
rockstar297 chapter 6 . 7/30/2013
I love this story make more chapter!
rockstar297 chapter 6 . 7/24/2013
More,more, it's a good story!
rockstar297 chapter 6 . 7/23/2013
I love your story it is wonderful describe strong story good luck on the next one ;)
ItsTheGlasses chapter 6 . 7/16/2013
Stay Shadow! I really like this story! Please update soon!
Cozy Shadow chapter 6 . 7/8/2013
Awww, stay, Shadow! Update soon!

Also, just some advice (don't take it as offensive), when someone finishes talking, you push Enter and start a new paragraph.
Cityscaper chapter 6 . 5/14/2013
Awh cute! Will he stay or go? I've noticed you haven't updated in a while :( but that's okay, I'll wait. Love this.
Cityscaper chapter 5 . 5/14/2013
I've read up this far and I had to drop a review. Really loving this story so far, keep it up.
59 | Page 1 2 3 .. Last Next »