Reviews for Keep Me
georgiasuzy chapter 25 . 10/10
I love this story! You practically created a new world and gave Sookie incredible powers to share with Godric's bloodline. Sookie was so bad-ass in Elfyria. I can't wait to read the sequel
georgiasuzy chapter 14 . 10/10
Chapter 14 is a real shocker. I didn't see that coming at all! Brilliant
georgiasuzy chapter 1 . 10/9
MwaaaHaha! You'll never get rid of me now! A
Thank you to whoever nominated NEVER END by Dream7Me7to7Sleep for the 2016 YOU WANT BLOOD AWARDS. I read it and followed you on FF and just got the notice for your new story MAKING HEROES. Since it's the sequel to this story, I'm reading this first. You've already got me hooked. Thank you!
ficfanglo chapter 25 . 10/6
Wow! What a ride! To tell you the truth, I was a bit skeptical about how this story was going to turn out after reading the 1st chapter. But the more I read, the more hooked I became. I love Sookie's journey & development through out the story. I love all your character developments. I can't wait to find out what happens in the next story! Thanks :D
treewitch703 chapter 25 . 9/9
I am not fond of sex scenes but your back story shone through.
The first scene could have used a little more fleshing out - all through 'Keep Me' the emotions would have benefited from elaboration. The sex was not enough of a twists and turns of the plot were enthralling and the character changes were wonderful.
Angie was much better than Amelia, who really didn't succeed as either a walk on or a minor character.
ilovemysteries chapter 25 . 8/5
Was not sure i would get past first 3chapters. But i am glad i did. Was a fic that kept me entertained till the end. Will be adding to my favorites
Who is your Sookie Stakehouse? Will there a sequel like keeping me are something or Keeping us ? Such an awesome story :D
Zoey24 chapter 3 . 6/24
I really like how invested you are in keeping Sookie's accent and making it authentic. I'm still in the beginning of this story but so far it seems really good.
randomaok chapter 25 . 6/10
Really loved this story, thanks!
This was an amazing story!
marilyn81459 chapter 7 . 3/23
I don't know what to write in my review because all of the chapters I read just leave me wanting.g more and anticipating the next chapter..Love your work
dblueeyedrose chapter 1 . 2/13
great story
Delilah Moon chapter 25 . 2/3
OK it's official I am in love with your writing! I am reading my angel next then trouble maker. I can't wait to start them! Awesome story and awesome job!
tanseynz chapter 8 . 1/31
Second time of reading and it was like a whole new and fascinating story. I look forward to Sookie meeting Godric (my favourite TB character after Eric) and hope Angie plays a larger role as I think she's a real peach.
Carouselseeker chapter 25 . 1/26