Reviews for Keep Me
levityoflonging chapter 2 . 6/1
The lemons are so hot, but the grooming is making me awfully uncomfy.
jewelpearl chapter 25 . 1/18
Good story!
jewelpearl chapter 14 . 1/16
"It should be special... like Christmas, or the Fourth of July." One of the best fanfic lines EVER! Well done, you!
celajwhitney chapter 25 . 10/16/2021
I love this story! tis is the first time I've read it all the way through. when I read it the first time it wasn't finished and I lost it some how. thanks for this, it's now in my favorites.
celajwhitney chapter 22 . 10/16/2021
WOW! Sookie decimated most of the evil fairies.
celajwhitney chapter 18 . 10/15/2021
WOW. they killed everyone so fast!
Brock chapter 25 . 1/2/2021
I just had to reread the story. It’s still one of my faves. Thank you
Lbot1979 chapter 25 . 11/20/2020
This story made me cry at times. It is such a beautiful, don't get me wrong it is dark as fuck at points tale. You really write wonderfully. You are a fantastic story teller! Loved this from beginning to finish.
rose.chan27 chapter 25 . 11/6/2020
Another fantastic story. :)
Guest chapter 1 . 8/25/2020
Ok. So. Sookie wakes up, notices that she is naked, some strange man is washing her and she thinks it's absolutely normal? Really? Sorry but that entire scene was just cringey... :/

This Sookie is 17 and the way he is treating her and the way she is acting in this chapter make her seem very childish and childlike. Since the story builds to a sexual/romantic relationship, this has taken on a (likely unintended) creepy tone. If she is this childish, for him to have sex with her would be very much like pedophilia. An immature Sookie is the norm, but distracting her with shiny baubles as a bribe to behave is like a mother promising her kid a cookie if she will be good while being pushed through the grocery store while riding in the seat of the cart. In other words, this Sookie is coming across like a five year old. Certainly not mature enough for sex!

When you look at Eric's behaviour, you could easily assume that Eric is not Sookie's lover, but a parent who has to take care of his child. Sorry but when the authors take this approach, they are letting the relationship between Eric and Sookie mimic the connection between a dysfunctional parent and a child. As loving their relationship might seem, it does not feel like a genuine connection between two equal adults.

Also the way how Eric developes feelings for Sookie is just kind of fast-paced. And what's worse, he said, I love you without second thoughts. In my opinion, it needs some improvement. The ending is rushed too. You should take your time. It shouldn't matter how many chapters are there as long as it was organized and narrated in an orderly manner, with regards to the right reaction and consequences with each event and conversation.

What many fanfiction authors seem to forget that Eric will always love Sookie, but he can live without her. He's always been really independent and never needed a woman (a refreshing change from his trope) which is what I love about him.
jlove34 chapter 25 . 5/23/2020
Lovely story! Thanks so much for sharing.
TeamEricNSookie chapter 25 . 5/2/2020
Hi Andi, I just reread your story and it was as good this time as it was before! You for sharing your e.
TheHuntresss chapter 6 . 4/23/2020
To be honest.. I really like the story and I don't need to see sex in every chapter.. just allude to it happening. Also keep in mind that can pull the story for graphic sex scenes so more allusion might be the way to go. Check out AO3 if you want to be graphic.
maipigen chapter 25 . 3/2/2020
Great story!
HSkarsgard chapter 23 . 11/12/2019
This is one of my go to fanfics when I want something simply amazing. Thanks again :)
1,094 | Page 1 2 3 4 11 .. Last Next »