Reviews for Sacrifice
Bambibelle84 chapter 1 . 4/9/2013
Right in the Evil Regal Feels. That cut me deep. I just wanna get in the screen give a her a huge hug and never let her go.

This was beautifully written.
FaBbEr0oZ chapter 1 . 3/18/2013
That woman seriously breaks my heart every single episode.
Hope6968 chapter 1 . 12/6/2012
Wow that was very well written I love how you did it. It impressed me how much imagination and feeling was put into it. Is it from experience? Well wonderful job, keep it up. Thanks, Hope :-)Nishimura
Jason chapter 1 . 12/3/2012
I wish Henry would come to understand and realize that Regina does really lover him and is trying her darndest to protect him.
Becky'sGirl chapter 1 . 12/5/2012
I just *love* that one of my absolute favorite R&I authors is taking on OUAT, another of my favorite shows. And for what it's worth, I think you did a great job with Regina. She is one of the most interesting, complex and captivating characters I've every seen. I've avoided OUAT fics, mainly because I already read too much, but I would read anything you wrote, and this piece is an excellent example of why.
Kayfro chapter 1 . 12/4/2012
Absolutely heartbreaking. I love it! Who doesn't have a bit of a thing for Regina? She's clearly broken, you just want her to get her happily ever after too.

You've stuck one toe into the Once fandom, wade in a little deeper?
Addicted1 chapter 1 . 12/3/2012
I love your wrap-up here. The last few paragraphs are exactly what I thought Regina would be thinking at the end of that episode, and it really bothers me that we didn't see anyone (even Gold or Snow, who, like Regina, should know better!) about Cora finding another way to Storybrooke. Thank you!
Moma bear Emma Swan chapter 1 . 12/3/2012
Sadly she's Right THe lines aren't as Clear in out world. THOuGH I'm mOrE Team Emma I felt A Little sad for REgina .Still she's done Horrible things
cretkid chapter 1 . 12/3/2012
I read your post on Tumblr last night, and this is a great fiction supplement to that well written analysis of the first half of the second season with respect to Regina's plot line. Well done.