Reviews for Unexpected Effects
I don't understand why they don't test the potion on Snape by first by looking through a reflection.
IsupportFanfic chapter 18 . 3/23
This is such a lovely and unique storyline.
I am enjoying your work immensely!
Adriaan De Belge chapter 28 . 3/10
Hi,

I just remarked that the Rhine flows through Paris. I presume you meant the Seine...

I thought to be grossed out a bit with the Harry/Snape set-up, but you write amazingly tender about it. Amazing….

12 points to you!

Regards, Adriaan
LadyGrimR chapter 32 . 2/11
Oh I like this ending much better. As I thought I would. So much more content from the author too!
To be clear: ALWAYS GET AS WARM AS POSSIBLE IMMEDIATELY IF YOU HAVE ANY DEGREE OF HYPOTHERMIA! Harry should have immediately stripped and gotten in a hot bath to soak all over (with hands and feet in the hot water, and spraying the hot shower on his face) for as long as it takes to be fully warmed up all over!

You are NOT supposed to warm the patient slowly for fear of shock UNLESS they’re totally unconscious and all but dead from the cold already — even then, you put them in a lukewarm bath immediately and then add more hot water to increase the temperature!

Otherwise, slow warming just leads to more damage to the extremities! To that end, DON’T move your fingers and toes until they’re all warmed up, else the tiny ice crystals in your tissues with shred them from the inside out, and you could permanently lose some control over your fingers - or even lose fingers &/or toes to amputation!
LadyGrimR chapter 15 . 2/8
While this ending was fairly cute and awesome.. I'm more excited for the Snarry AU. I'm not going to lie. Can't wait
Drakena chapter 32 . 12/8/2020
wow this story was amazing I love it so much
Ian Alexander chapter 32 . 11/27/2020
I wish I had the right words to express exactly what this fic means to me. I first read it about 4 years ago, and since then I have read it too many times to count. To this day it makes me cry, it makes me happy, it makes me want to gush and makes me smile. For a while this fic was all I had. It was probably one of the only reasons I could come up with to not kill myself. That if I was gone I would never be able to read this again, or experience absolutely everything I loved and still do love about this. The characters have been captured so perfectly, and you've managed to create this beautiful, amazing story that means so much to me. I don't know if you still use this account, or if you'll ever read this comment, and I don't know if it will mean anything to you. But if it does; this fic was the only thing holding me up at one point, and it still is so very close to my heart. Thank you for writing this, thank you for taking all these words and making them into something truly so so beautiful. Please know that you've managed to change at least one person's life, and that you'll forever be near their heart.
sian'olivia chapter 32 . 11/18/2020
I am so happy you did the alternative ending! Thank you so much for the pleasure of reading this story.
silver drip chapter 32 . 11/16/2020
Great story! Thanks for writing and sharing!
silver drip chapter 31 . 11/16/2020
*sigh* wonderful
silver drip chapter 30 . 11/16/2020
I wasn't expecting that!
silver drip chapter 29 . 11/16/2020
Severus is really opening up!
silver drip chapter 28 . 11/16/2020
Good date~
silver drip chapter 27 . 11/16/2020
:) good chapter. I love the dirt fight.