Reviews for Unexpected Effects
ladykardasi chapter 32 . 6/21
Absolutely fantastic story. I'm so sad I have finished reading it. It's perfect.
Astrido chapter 32 . 5/16
Fantastic story. I really love the idea with the Basilisk.
And the way they did their relationship, too.
I am more like Severus with this. Too lovey dovey is not for me. So well done.
Cheers
Maya
thatemomathkid chapter 5 . 4/17
Raspberry scones are the best kind of scone. Hell yeah. Loving the story so far !
Guest chapter 32 . 12/30/2021
I love it. It was beautiful. One of the best snarry I read.
Guest chapter 32 . 8/25/2021
Amazing story

And although I’m more into Snape as a father figure type stories, this was an awesome and terribly romantic and perfect romantic fic

Yes, I read BOTH endings.
SassyDKitten chapter 32 . 8/14/2021
Ok, I just finished this, read all of it, even the extra google documents, and even understood the 'different ending' chapters much earlier. I liked that one, but I definitely liked this one more. I'm kinda hoping there'll be a short extra piece of what the rest of the school does to celebrate, or whatever else might be possible, even possible adoption of little ones? just a couple of thoughts to consider.
rosemary62442 chapter 5 . 7/24/2021
um it's imperio not imperius. imperius is the name of the curse not the indication
shera98 chapter 31 . 6/18/2021
I just read this story again and I love it so much. Have you ever considered posting to Archive of Our Own? I think their smut restrictions aren't anywhere near as strict as ffn. I mention that only because the link to the smut google doc doesn't work anymore, not sure if you knew that. It's still such an amazing story and this is probably the 5th time I've read it. This and Starched Cuffs are 2 of my favorite stories ever.
Guest chapter 6 . 3/29/2021
I don't understand why they don't test the potion on Snape by first by looking through a reflection.
IsupportFanfic chapter 18 . 3/23/2021
This is such a lovely and unique storyline.
I am enjoying your work immensely!
Adriaan De Belge chapter 28 . 3/10/2021
Hi,

I just remarked that the Rhine flows through Paris. I presume you meant the Seine...

I thought to be grossed out a bit with the Harry/Snape set-up, but you write amazingly tender about it. Amazing….

12 points to you!

Regards, Adriaan
LadyGrimR chapter 32 . 2/11/2021
Oh I like this ending much better. As I thought I would. So much more content from the author too!
Guest chapter 25 . 2/8/2021
To be clear: ALWAYS GET AS WARM AS POSSIBLE IMMEDIATELY IF YOU HAVE ANY DEGREE OF HYPOTHERMIA! Harry should have immediately stripped and gotten in a hot bath to soak all over (with hands and feet in the hot water, and spraying the hot shower on his face) for as long as it takes to be fully warmed up all over!

You are NOT supposed to warm the patient slowly for fear of shock UNLESS they’re totally unconscious and all but dead from the cold already — even then, you put them in a lukewarm bath immediately and then add more hot water to increase the temperature!

Otherwise, slow warming just leads to more damage to the extremities! To that end, DON’T move your fingers and toes until they’re all warmed up, else the tiny ice crystals in your tissues with shred them from the inside out, and you could permanently lose some control over your fingers - or even lose fingers &/or toes to amputation!
LadyGrimR chapter 15 . 2/8/2021
While this ending was fairly cute and awesome.. I'm more excited for the Snarry AU. I'm not going to lie. Can't wait
Drakena chapter 32 . 12/8/2020
wow this story was amazing I love it so much