Reviews for Unexpected Effects
KitRune chapter 22 . 1/12
Disgusting, pretentious "healers". I wonder if the incendio spell has ever been tested on humans. I bet the "healers" would love to volunteer for testing, inquiring minds and all that.
HereWeGoS chapter 32 . 9/13/2023
This is a great read. I read cautiously because I really enjoy Snarry and I didn’t know what to expect from the “two endings” option. I envisioned a “could go either way” until Chapter 31 but no! This is definitely a Snarry and I’m so glad I stuck with it! The humor hooked me right away and I found the realistic, relationship doubt both frustrating and charming. And it just keeps building. The relationship between Harry and SevDon’t call me that!) is so sweet. They’re both inexperienced in different ways and it’s amazing how they push ahead and stick together, understanding and not understanding each other. I do still wonder about the phoenix Harry spent a lot on and whether Neville will get a chance to put his insight to use in a relationship of his own. Oh! And will Harry ever return to his champagne-like potion idea? Basically, I enjoyed the world you created and thank you for sharing. Also, the provided link to your Google Doc still works!
HereWeGoS chapter 26 . 9/13/2023
I love that Harry and Severus are getting closer but I’ve got to talk about the experimentation on Harry’s person. How on Earth is it okay for the Board to act like THEY have the right to give permission… I hate these healers and distrust them all the more because of it. What is their goal? Their intentions? I can’t wait until Harry is done with them, even if it means leaving Hogwarts. What a violation!
HereWeGoS chapter 22 . 9/12/2023
I’m so used to fanfics that state how dangerous it is for others to have access to your blood, I was extra worried about the healers’ tests. But if Severus isn’t angry about that and Poppy allowed it, maybe it’s okay?
HereWeGoS chapter 20 . 9/12/2023
Awww!
Guest chapter 32 . 11/21/2022
Hey this is really really really good! Thank you so much for writing it and sharing it!

I fully enjoyed the whole thing so so much, your Severus is perfect, spectacular, what a prick, I love him!

Thanks again, this was excellent!
rowenasheir chapter 32 . 10/30/2022
Harry shed his skin once. What about another shedding! And a parselspeaking kid that needs a home? I would love to see SS with a daughter!
dapperyklutz chapter 32 . 9/19/2022
This has been the most riveting 24-hours of my life. Thank you so so much for writing and sharing this incredible story! I read both endings and they were both glorious. I have to say, though, in all my years of reading HP fanfics, your Severus is the best most accurate depiction his character that I've ever read. I love your Severus so much that I'm half inclined to start writing HP fanfics again myself. XD

Anyway, just ought you should know this story was fantastic, and you're fantastic. Thank you again! :)
ladykardasi chapter 32 . 6/21/2022
Absolutely fantastic story. I'm so sad I have finished reading it. It's perfect.
Astrido chapter 32 . 5/16/2022
Fantastic story. I really love the idea with the Basilisk.
And the way they did their relationship, too.
I am more like Severus with this. Too lovey dovey is not for me. So well done.
Cheers
Maya
thatemomathkid chapter 5 . 4/17/2022
Raspberry scones are the best kind of scone. Hell yeah. Loving the story so far !
Guest chapter 32 . 12/30/2021
I love it. It was beautiful. One of the best snarry I read.
Guest chapter 32 . 8/25/2021
Amazing story

And although I’m more into Snape as a father figure type stories, this was an awesome and terribly romantic and perfect romantic fic

Yes, I read BOTH endings.
SassyDKitten chapter 32 . 8/14/2021
Ok, I just finished this, read all of it, even the extra google documents, and even understood the 'different ending' chapters much earlier. I liked that one, but I definitely liked this one more. I'm kinda hoping there'll be a short extra piece of what the rest of the school does to celebrate, or whatever else might be possible, even possible adoption of little ones? just a couple of thoughts to consider.
rosemary62442 chapter 5 . 7/24/2021
um it's imperio not imperius. imperius is the name of the curse not the indication